Skip to main content
Topic: Who has guns? (Read 25019 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Who has guns?

Reply #136
Yup. Can't find ANY goded 9mm or 45 anywhere. I have shiznit tons of .40 from when that one guy was in charge and shiznit was stupid...I'd pick up a box or two every week just to save back...and now I don't have any .40 guns.

Thinking about a generic AR10 build. Just gonna stick with .308 as it's stupidly common everywhere, and it'll kill deer. Plus shiznitheads who want to invade my farm...talking about the 4 legged kind...and possibly the 2 legged variety.

"To secure peace....is to prepare for war."

Stay safe, y'all. It's gonna get worse before it will get better..

'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #137
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

I'm loving my decision to get into reloading.  Cheap 9mm FMJ is going for .90/per when you can find it, but since I'm pre-supplied on small pistol and small rifle primers, I'm loading 9mm for .15/per, and likewise 300BLK $2/per, but I'm making it for about .50/per.  I'd like better selection of .355 and .308 bullets, but I'm not going without.
Glad I already had primers though, they're practically unobtanium now.

Reply #138
Yup. Can't find ANY goded 9mm or 45 anywhere. ...........................

"To secure peace....is to prepare for war.

I feel ya there. Being the main two I have are 9 and 45 I've been trying to stock up but too little, too late. I have a 357 snub but I'm not comfortable carrying that particular one due to having no safety, and feeling like I'm holding a bar of soap in my hands. The grip is so small every time I fire it, it tries to escape.

And screw trying to buy any 223/556. Everywhere around here has been out since August or so. Even 22lr is getting scarce around here.

Too much is never enough