Skip to main content
Topic: Annual Appeal (Read 366 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Annual Appeal

Reply #15
Not particularly, but we now have the next year covered and some left over that I'll bank for the following year. Any little bit helps, as they say.

I really hate asking anyone for financial assistance but man, this has been a rough year for Alex and I. Otherwise we'd just cover it and call it a day.

Again, thanks to everyone that pitched in, we're humbled.

Reply #16
Well hit me up next year and I will send some $$$.  Site needs to stay up as there are only a couple of them out there other than your site that have good tech and a good knowledge base.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #17
dang just emptied my paypal.... will reload and contribute.
as much as i hate to use payal,,, i will.

Reply #18
so,,,, i just posted above and instead of using the word "dang"  i used the word  C.......R.......A........P and the database changed my word to "puppies".   :dunno:    Of course you cant see that now but i thought it was odd.  is there a list of words we are not allowed to use ?  Paypal would smile upon this  LOL

Reply #19
so,,,, i just posted above and instead of using the word "dang"  i used the word  C.......R.......A........P and the database changed my word to "puppies".   :dunno:    Of course you cant see that now but i thought it was odd.  is there a list of words we are not allowed to use ?  Paypal would smile upon this  LOL

Yes there is a filter. A few people were a little, errr, heavy on the swearing side and I just didn't feel like manually cleaning things up anymore. No offense. :)