Skip to main content
Topic: Chuck W Fox Tbird Shock Brackets - OK, OK, OK! (Read 5877 times) previous topic - next topic

Chuck W Fox Tbird Shock Brackets - OK, OK, OK!

Reply #45
I have a set on the Sport. Once I do the disc rear swap this Spring, they can go to a new home for the cost of shipping. Re-homing fee. LOL.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #46
Are you going back to T-Bird length shocks?

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #47
I am. I'll post them up when I swap the rear.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #48
Quote from: vinnietbird;458547
I am. I'll post them up when I swap the rear.

I will gladly pay that and give them a good home
302 H.O Swapped.. Bolt ons.. Tremec 3550.. 4.10's.. 18's..

Reply #49
Just letting everyone know that I have a set new that's posted in the for sale section.
T-Birds can't fly.  Ask how I know...