Skip to main content
Topic: A Big Thank You! (Read 6922 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: looking good

Reply #15
Good Job Guys.. I like it alot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #16
OOO It feels like the Corral and all the other UBB sites, thanks so much for your hard work!

Re: A Big Thank You!

Reply #17
ditto

---whats up with this 10 character min limit in order to post a reply

Reply #18
Quote from: SSX
So when is the old board officially going down?
The official move date is now. Everyone should join the new board and start posting here instead of there, because there will soon fall into obscurity. I've talked to Eric about discouraging people from posting there and he's gonna see what he can do (perhaps lock threads, delete 'em, etc, depending on what EZBoard will let him do with his admin powers).

Scott: I'll look into that. As this place is shiny and new we'll have some teething pains, I'm sure, but as problems are found they'll be fixed ASAP. F'rinstance, this morning I fixed the avatar and cutom title problem so now y'all can customize things a bit.

*EDIT* Fixed. The minimum character count is now one. Also, the "Quick Reply" box is now automatically enabled. Slowly but surely i'm getting the hang of this...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #19
i think you guys are doing a dam good job :)

Reply #20
Quote from: jcassity
ditto

---whats up with this 10 character min limit in order to post a reply

"ditto" with five exclamation points or periods would've worked..
 :p

Reply #21
A little to get used to for alot better board seems like a fair deal to me! The upload feature is awesome and overall it seems much more user friendly.
Thanks
Scott
 :D
1980 birds X 3, 1982 bird, 1984 XR7, 1988 TC

Reply #22
Thanks for all your work!

Reply #23
Yea, you guy's are doing a great job. Keep it up! :)

20006 Ford Fusion SE

Reply #24
So long EZBoard!!!
Thunderchicken-  Are you the mod on this new board?  After all your hard work, I think you deserve the title.

BTW - Since the community chest is gone, and we previously had to donate to pay the ransom to EZboard, are you going to collect to recoup the costs of starting and maintaining the site?
1988 Thunderbird
5.0 HO, t5, TC rear, TC brakes, etc. - Gone

Reply #25
I'm an administrator, as is Eric. The board is all paid for, and I wasn't planning on shmoozing for donations, but if'n you all want to donate I wouldn't turn it down. I'll set up a PayPal account specifically for that purpose if'n anyone wants to donate (but I repeat, nobody is obligated to!)...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #26
It's good that no one has to bring knee pads and Chap-Stik to keep this place running better than the slEZboard did. :D

Reply #27
Looking good and like my old girlfriends....very fast.

PeAcE

Reply #28
Wicked job, Carmen. This place is going to be my new home online. :D

I'll proceed to remove the old board from my bookmarks.

And hey, a propper URL. W00T!

Reply #29
just wanted to take a sec and say thank you!
:america: 1988 Thunderbird Sport, Former 4.6 DOHC T56 conversion project.

Rest of the country, Welcome to Massachusettes. Enjoy your stay.

Halfbreed... Mango Orange Y2K Mustang GT
FRPP complete 2000 Cobra engine swap, T56 n' junk...
~John~