Skip to main content
Topic: 87 turbo Coupe for sale (Read 2992 times) previous topic - next topic

87 turbo Coupe for sale

138,000 miles
VIN:    1FABP64W7HH100993
Title:   Clear   
4 Cylinder 2.3 Liter Turbo   Exterior color:   Burgundy
Transmission:Manual      Interior color:   Gray

This is a fully loaded TC. Engine- 2.3 turbo with stage 1 nos, 65mm throttle body, head ported & polished w/1.90 int. & 1.60 exh valves, Ford Motorsport hydraulic roller cam, adj. cam sprocket, upper, lower, and exh. manifold matched ported to head, newer turbo by Turbonetics w/ Spearco front mount intercooler. MSD digital 6 ignition with blaster coil and 8.5mm magnocore plug wires. Ford Motorsport 255 lph fuel pump, Crane adj. fuel pressure reg. 3in. race pipe from turbo to hollowed cat, flowmaster 2 champer ler, Gibson custom made 2.5 in. exh. pipes. 1 in. Ford Motorsport lowering springs. Just replace T belt, spark plugs, valve cover gasket, valve steam seals, and T stat replaced.

Carfax will show the car to have about 70k miles. The Ford Motorsports Speedo was installed in 1996 with the old speedo showing just over 60k. the car has 78k on the speed now. Have the stiker in door seal for the replacement.  Car is not current on Registation. Last registration ended Dec. 09. Car was last smogged Jan. 09.

Problems- Heater core leaking. (have a replacement that will go with the car when sold.) A/C compressor making noise, no freon in systen at this time. ABS light come on and off when breaking. Pass side of car paint starting to show age. This can be taken care of with a color sand and if needed a clear coat respray. Small rip in passanger seat from a mouse.

Cars was leased then bought by father in-law. Now in my wifes name.
Looking for $3500 O.B.O Contact with offers.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #1
Here are some pictures of the car.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #2
More Pics.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #3
more pictures!!!
:birdsmily:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #4
More pics.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #5
and more

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #6
another pic

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #7
Have a few more pictures if you are interested I will email them to you.

I am open to a resonable offer.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #8
No one is looking for a new toy?

This car needs some work. I am providing the heater core, have the right modes for most people and I am willing to deal with fair offers. As stated if you would like more pictures contact me as def3sbcglobal.net

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #9
NOS and Boost  :D  What a combination!!
...and there was light!

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #10
Beautiful car - what's the story on it? Most original parts and paint? How does that frontend looks so flawless?!

Sadly, there aren't many of us on here on the west coast so selling these over here seems to be more difficult. At least we get basically no rust.

Goodluck with the sale!
1988 Thunderbird Sport

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #11
All original car and paint. the car had a bra on it and was driven on the weekend for the first 5 yeas of the life. The clear coat does show age.

This picture of the car was last year right after the car was waxed. i will have the car waxed before pick up.

All parts are original for the most part and of course the after market performance parts. The car was dyno'd with out the NOS and put around 340 at the wheels from what father in - law has told me.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #12
You should be able to find a buyer for that price - the car's in better condition than most peoples' and with performance upgrades on top of it all. Everything looks tastefully done. I can only have one of these cars though - I've been tempted for another because of deals like these, but I have to tell myself no ;)

All the little details such as unbroken seat belt plastic pieces, drivers side seat condition, door panels, front end paint condition, interior color, cleanup of engine bay, clear headlights, etc make it a great deal imo. Even the bumper cover in the front is unmolested by a license plate!
1988 Thunderbird Sport

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #13
I understand times are tuff, but no offers at all?

Dont be shy, I can only say no. No harm no fail.

87 turbo Coupe for sale

Reply #14
Free bump for a beautiful car. No cash right now, but I love me some t-birds. Miss mine. glws