Skip to main content
Topic: Forza 2 ***(56k Warning)*** (Read 20817 times) previous topic - next topic

Forza 2 ***(56k Warning)***

Reply #150
and 3 more shots.
:birdsmily:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2.5" Cat Back Exhaust, CenterForce Stage 2 Dual Friction Clutch, B&M Ripper Shifter, T3/T4 Turbonetics 63 A/R Turbo, Rods Stainless Tubular Ceramic Coated Header, Boost Controller @ 15Psi, Kirban AFPR, 42lb Injectors, 190LPH Walbro Fuel pump, Ranger Roller Cam, 3" Aluminum Intake Tubing, K&N Cone,  KYB Struts, Koni Red Horizontals/Verticals, Eibach Sportline Springs, Racer Walsh C/C Plates, Polyurethane Bushings, 17x9 Cobra R Wheels

Reply #151
Mmmmmmmmmm rice.

Reply #152
get your live back i have some toys we need to run.

Too bad your live went up two days ago instead of 3 i had a 1 month card that i used on like Thursday/Friday that i would have gladly given you the code to.

Reply #153
Yeah, I will get a new card the next time I'm in town. Whenever that may be...

Reply #155
Nice, I hear the TVRs are a pain to tune. I upped the ante on my Cobra, its an Ultimate class now. I need to get my gold live account back up and running but I just spent a sh*t ton of money on all 3 out of 4 of my cars yesterday.

Reply #156
The tunes i have on mine make em drive like champs.

Reply #157
My 360 should be here on the 1st.
Took almost 7 days to ship to the repair center>1 day to repair>And will take another 6-7 days to ship back. :flame:
~Project ThunderStorm = '84 Charcoal Thunderbird - First Car - Long Time Work in Progress~
~Project (No Name Yet) = 1970 Plymouth GTX/RR "Clone"~

Reply #158
Quote from: Romeo2k;288455
My 360 should be here on the 1st.
Took almost 7 days to ship to the repair center>1 day to repair>And will take another 6-7 days to ship back. :flame:

Yeah, they take their sweet time. The funny thing is they don't send you your Xbox back, they send one that has been repaired for some reason (Could be anything). When I got mine back the CD tray only worked half the time, the rest of the time it just popped out and didn't move. Next time mine gives me the RoD I'll let my brother in law fix it, at least that way its only down for a day at the most.

Reply #159
Ford Gt

I just went and purchased my preorder for FM3 yay cant wait.

Reply #161
If they still have the ability to take photos I think i will enjoy that quite a bit

Reply #162
From the demo i think they made it a bit Gran Turismoish with the whole car selection screen but i am quite sure we will retain the ability to take photos.

Reply #163
Yeah, I noticed that too but the car customization and huge selection of cars and tracks will take it away from the Gran Turismo BS. I've played the demo and its good both racing mode and drift mode. Actually I don't mind the drifting mode at all, which for me is odd.

Reply #164
How do you access the drifting mode? i have only seen that one track.