Skip to main content
Topic: 351 twin super (Read 2330 times) previous topic - next topic

351 twin super

I remember seeing (I Think) a 1987 Turbo Coupe with a 351 with twin supers, I had the link but lost it. A freind of mine is convinced that his  :yuck: civc :yuck:  could out perform any big block, I think that he hit like, 14 sec 1/4 times. I told him about this bird, couldnt find the link, now he is calling me a liar. Now i want to prove him wrong :cool:  :macgun:  :flame:
I would  :bowdown: to anyone who could help me out here.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Re: 351 twin super

Reply #2
And clock time is... 2mins. Why did you have drag your feet?

thanks a bunch
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #3
haha, i sat there for about a minute trying to remember the url
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #4
Don't feel bad,  I was talking to a guy a few weeks ago who is thinking of putting Tubro couple turbo's on his 86 5.0.  But I couldn't remember just how to spell the URL.

Reply #5
Check this place out, they run single and twin turbo 5.0s....turbo 5.0  :headbang:
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo