Skip to main content
Topic: BadShoe's "How To Video" download discount for members (Read 804 times) previous topic - next topic

BadShoe's "How To Video" download discount for members

Hello, Ken "BadShoe" Collins of BadShoe Productions here. To kick off the new download option of my popular titles, I’ve got a deal for members through the end of 2012. Buy any single download title from the products page at the regular low price of $29.95, get a second download title for just $6.00. To qualify, email me, let me know you saw this ad, give me your membership name, the second title you want and I’ll send you a paypal invoice for $6.00. If you like, email me first with the two downloads you want and I’ll send you an invoice for $35.95. Once the purchase is made, I’ll send you the download section links and PDF info file all within a 24 hour turnaround. Therefore,  you will be viewing quickly and there’s no cost or waiting on shipping. If you have a fast internet connection and can download 2GB at a time, this is just what you were looking for. Understand that this deal is for downloads only, discounts on two DVD titles are $49.95 (US sales) year round. Go to my web site for download details http://www.badshoeproductions.com or email me badshoe@comcast.net for more info. Thanks....Ken.
Ken Collins, BadShoe Productions
How To Videos specializing in Ford powertrains