Skip to main content
Topic: Absolute cheapest junkyard 351W swap options.. (Read 5494 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Absolute cheapest junkyard 351W swap options..

Reply #15
how much would you want for the 351w email davisgn2000@hotmail.com let me know intrested

Reply #16
Hmmm.. hadn't given it too much thought to selling it through this place. Most of the users here are nowhere near south Florida.

Reply #17
iam not near south florida but will travel if the price is right for the 351w let me know what you are looking to get for it and we can go from there email davisgn2000@hotmail.com im is the same  thanks see ya

Reply #18
Email sent.

Reply #19
Something I was just updated on by my friend today: For the right price for the engine, he'll throw in every piece of Ford hardware he has there. There's a van radiator, driveshaft, I think he said he had an A/C unit and PS pump, (just not the brackets) and the C6 could even go with it all.

Reply #20
I guess he lost interest.. :dunno: :sleep:

Reply #21
Sent him another Email about it.. if I don't hear back from him sometime soon, I may just put it up in the For Sale section on here. (not like 99% of the users here are close enough to come get it or anything..)