Skip to main content
Topic: Tubular K-member Order Sheet (Read 2372 times) previous topic - next topic

Tubular K-member Order Sheet

Reply #15
I would like to have a K member with spring perches.

Just PM me when you are ready for a payment

SCT Tuned by Me(Greg@SpeedyDyno.com)

E.T. 10.28 @ 136.5 MPH 1/4 mile: List of Mods; 351 EFI, AFR heads,AOD,Rousch 13in frt brakes,11in rear brakes, AirRide Tech air ride system, Sub frame connetors,2400 RPM stall, 3.50,BBK shorties,T62PT Turbos  air to air intercooled, Home built kit.
Car weights 3705lbs without driver:burnout:

Reply #16
Quote from: cougardoc;194273
I know I don't post offten but I have been trying to decide on member for a while and would like to how these are any better than the Granatelli's I can get from Summit for 249.95 or the QA1's I can get for 229.95. Not trying to bust balls just looking for the best item for my dollar.

I am guessing by the lack of answer to my question you either don't know, don't want to be bothered by questions, feel I should just believe  that yours is better, or just don't want to make a sale.

Reply #17
Quote from: cougardoc;195446
I am guessing by the lack of answer to my question you either don't know, don't want to be bothered by questions, feel I should just believe  that yours is better, or just don't want to make a sale.

DUDE CHILL OUT. You responded over the Holiday season sorry I don't live on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!.......

Now I have had SEVERAL people asking ?'s I have answered them. these are NOT NO WHERE NEAR THE SAME as QA1 OR UPR or any other THEY ARE A 100% Bolt in for a T-BIRD or COUGAR. I have about 5 people that are really wanting I need at least 10 If you ever seen what goes into making jigs and fabricating You would understand. I am VERY BUSY and don't have time for whiners that need to have it examined before they buy. these parts are made by one of THE BEST CHASSIS BUILDERS IN THE USA..

Ron

Reply #18
is the count still at 5? just looking for an update.
85 TurboCoupe. 306/DartSr's/Vic 5.0 Intake/B-25 Cam/Vortech YS trim/A9L Computer and Mustang Harness/ Pro M 77 MAF-50lb inj/TKO/15X10 Prostars/MMR Coilovers-90/10's-50/50's Chucks shock brackets/CHE Adjustable uppers/lowers. FR manual rack/steering shaft.

92 LX Coupe 306/Gen VII DFI/ No engine /TTI Race kit T-76/Comp cam/ 15X10 Prostars

Reply #19
I take it this is never going to move forward? I could use one right about now but my deadline is late July/early August so its getting late.
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #20
sorry guys we have moved on and don't have the time to do this, I did not get much positive response from it so.. I may try again later