Skip to main content
Topic: Fox Mustang seats in A Fox Cougar? (Read 1435 times) previous topic - next topic

Fox Mustang seats in A Fox Cougar?

Reply #2
I'd say yeah, they should bolt right in. Just no electric seats, unless of course you change the sliders.

Reply #3
hmm.. power racing seats.. that would be SWEET
ShadowMSC.com < < Still Under Construction

R.I.P. 'Zump' 8/29/86 - 11/11/11
3- 87 TC's / 1 really mean 83 Capri RS / 94 Sonoma SAS Project on 37x12.50 TSL Radials / 88 S10 that's LITERALLY cut to pieces / 84 F150 SAS, 351M, 39.5 TSL's / 85 Toyota regular cab, 22R 5spd, 3/4" drop, my little junkyard save/daily driver

Reply #4
Looks like the seats alone are 154.00 each, so the bracketry is costing you a bunch. Check out SUM-G1130L and R

Next time I go to Summit I'll check them out and see how they look in person.

Reply #5
If the bases/sliders are made to fit a Mustang floorpan, they will not "just bolt in" to Tbird/Cougar.  You'll need to mod them, so you might as well just get the seats and the "universal" bracket in the pics, and make your own base to attach it to the car.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #6
Quote from: Chuck W;371186
If the bases/sliders are made to fit a Mustang floorpan, they will not "just bolt in" to Tbird/Cougar.  You'll need to mod them, so you might as well just get the seats and the "universal" bracket in the pics, and make your own base to attach it to the car.

Well, thanks for correcting me Chuck, now I know..