Skip to main content
Topic: Holy. Um...Yeah... (Read 2948 times) previous topic - next topic

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #1
Meh. Reminds me of the shiznit i took this morning.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #2
I think that the seat covers are a little too much...they just scream "I'm trying too hard to be a retro-custom surfcrate reincarnate"...
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #3
good conclusion to such a screwed up model the cougar had to suffer though,,,, screw it up more!,,, which honestly I didn't even dream was possible.

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #4
That is sooooo ugly....I would drive it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #5
What's all the BS in the grill opening?
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #6
It's listed as a "1949 Ford Other" LoL

Sad part is, looks like there was a ton of work and money spent on that project, only to end up hideous. 55 Grand? C'mon. Not even if the wood was left over from Jesus' carpentry career.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #7
If you could replace everything ahead of the windshield it'd have potential. I love two-door wagons though...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #8
That aint this........ George has been smoking some good chit in his old age.  No comparison to the inventiveness of the old days of his prime.

X

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #9
^that.

THAT is what I envision when I hear the name "George Barris".

As far as smoking some good shiznit...it'd have to some REAL good shiznit before I could see any beauty in that thing. And I've never been a smoker...well, except when I fire up the grille, and once, when I murdered a pair of extremely dry rotted Michelins.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Holy. Um...Yeah...

Reply #10
Quote from: ThunderbirdSport302;443274
^that.

THAT is what I envision when I hear the name "George Barris".

As far as smoking some good shiznit...it'd have to some REAL good shiznit before I could see any beauty in that thing. And I've never been a smoker...well, except when I fire up the grille, and once, when I murdered a pair of extremely dry rotted Michelins.

lol

1983 FORD THUNDERBIRD HERITAGE 5.0
2008 SAAB 9-7X AERO 6.0 (LS2) 1 0f 554 Made
2011 FORD FLEX SEL Family Hauler