Skip to main content
Topic: Aerobird Motorsports has been SOLD. (Read 2025 times) previous topic - next topic

Aerobird Motorsports has been SOLD.

A deal was reached last night, I sold ABM. I will have nothing to do with ABM anymore except producing decals and emblems and selling them to ABM to distribute. The new owner is on the East Coast and is excited. I wish him all the best, and I'm sure you'll here from him soon.

Now I have to pack all of this stuff up!

Reply #1
NICE!  That is great news, Mike!  Good to hear you're still making the decals and emblems, too.

Reply #2
Nice to hear you still are gonna help some with it and its cool the new owner is happy about the deal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #4
You have something else planned....I've never met you, but this I know!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #5
Perhaps Crown Vic/P71 restoration/modification  ;)

Reply #6
How about fox rocker and door bottom parts. just need a brake and some metal.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #7
Santana will be coming up with all the new TBird/Cougar parts. All I'm going to do is continue to make decals and emblems, which will only be available through him as part of the deal.

As for me? I dunno. I have 2 years of college left so part-timing something is still all I want to do. I've been considering a local travel car detail thing. We'll see, I have a lot of time to figure something out ;)

Reply #8
Hi all I did buy ABM from Mike. I just couldn't let it stay shut down. As soon as Mike and I get things sorted out I will let you all know when it is back up and open for business. Plus I am excitied about this. I just hope that I can do as good a job as Mike has been doing.
Thanks again Mike.
Santana

Reply #9
I hope you can do a good job,too.I'll be looking forward to seeing the stuff for sale again.I have a couple of needs coming up soon.Get involved here and get to know everybody the best you can.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #10
Just for the record: I sold an IHI to Santana a few months back and he was GREAT to work with.  ABM is in good hands.

Reply #11
That’s good news
I like hearing that there’s still a possibility for an aftermarket world for our cars. I’m sure he has big plans I wish him the best of luck. Besides for your great decals that is a great name for a company aerobird motosports where did you get that name from anyway?

Reply #12
Aren't the '83-'88 T-Birds nicknamed the "Aero Birds"?

Reply #13
tc2 you are correct. I wanted the name to reflect the TBird/Cougars of 83-88 and the name just kind of stuck.

Reply #14
Right on.  It is a sweet name!