Skip to main content
Topic: tc² Goes Full Circle Photo Dump (Read 1349 times) previous topic - next topic

tc² Goes Full Circle Photo Dump

If you were active here about 10 years ago, you might remember my first two cars:

Since then, I've been fortunate enough to own some great vehicles.  A '96 Cobra and a '99 Z28:

A 2000 S4:

A few bikes, including this '07 ZX-10R:

And recently I've been driving around in circles:

And driving to the track in my new tow rig:

With a few other boring daily drivers sprinkled in. 

I'm sure a significant part of it is a result of the Turbo Coupe being my first car, but ever since I sold my 2nd one I've wanted another.  There's just something about these cars that I fell in love with.  I've been poking around craigslist and eBay for 5 years looking for the right one in all corners of the continental United States.  Last Saturday, I found this one, 5 miles from my house:

I bought this 68,000 mile car from the original owner for an absurd (ly low) price.  It's not perfect but it's very, very close. 

I don't have a lot of big plans for this car.  I'm going to put a 5-speed in it, put some wheels on it, and DRIVE it.  A lot.

The void in my soul is full, and I'm proud to be back on FTCF!

Reply #1
Nice find!  I really like that interior.

Not sure on the gold wheels though.  There isn't anything else gold on the car is there?
1988 Thunderbird TC, 5spd
Stinger 3" single exhaust, Cone Filter, Adjustable Cam Pulley, Schneider roller cam, Walbro 255 lph, AEM Wideband O2
'93 Mustang Cobra replica wheels on 235/50R17

'21 F150 Powerboost
'17 Husqvarna TX300

Reply #2
Nice find.

Those wheels are different. Not sure I'd keep them that color.
88 Thunderbird LX: 306, Edelbrock Performer heads, Comp 266HR cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, bunch of other stuff.

Reply #3
I actually like them in that color.  It pops against the white and the red inlay in the belt line moulding.

Raven interior.....  NICE!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #4
Very nice car. For some stupid reason, you can never seem to get away from these cars.
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #5
Yeah, I'm not exactly sold on the wheels.  I might paint them black until I figure out what route I want to go there.