Skip to main content
Topic: *update* - center console panel question - *update* (Read 21794 times) previous topic - next topic

*update* - center console panel question - *update*

Reply #15
I will take one for dual power seats.What will they look like? Can you give me an idea?
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #16
I'm in for 2 ...... 1 dual, 1 single power seat.
definitely need to see a sample too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #17
Quote from: daminc;324620
I'm in for 2 ...... 1 dual, 1 single power seat.
definitely need to see a sample too

Do you want one for your vert?  If you would like the artwork specific to that car, I'll need a nice high-res picture, or some printer ready artwork.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #18
Quote from: vinnietbird;324613
I will take one for dual power seats.What will they look like? Can you give me an idea?

They're going to look as close to stock as possible, with just a few variations.  There won't be any sharp interior corners (eg window control cutouts), they'll be slightly rounded.  Smooth upper surface, machined on the underside.  The font will be close to the factory, but not exact.  All lines, arrows, wording and such will/can be included.

If you want to deviate from the factory design, that's possible too.  I've added a couple of non-stock switches to the one I'm working on now, so at least one ones I'm keeping is going to be custom.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #19
Quote from: t3skidoo;324625
Do you want one for your vert?  If you would like the artwork specific to that car, I'll need a nice high-res picture, or some printer ready artwork.

I'm putting in dual power seats, so the Carcraft logo would have to go. I'm moving the vert top switches to the dash to make room for the passenger seat switches. a stock looking panel would be fine
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Join us on Facebook

Reply #20
Quote from: daminc;324629
a stock looking panel would be fine

roger
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #21
That sounds good to me.Set me up with a panel when you're ready.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

running count and time line

Reply #22
running count by design

mirror and windows only - 2

one power seat - 2

two power seats - 6

other (be specific) - 1

Last day to place an order July 6th.  Will have a solid estimate on availability the following week.  FYI, anything after that first order is going to be more expensive, not less.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #23
I'm obligating myself to have one for the dual power seats no matter what.

Reply #24
If they're stock looking (or very close to it) I'll buy one of each, unless I score another passenger power track in the next 2 weeks...... I'm definitely in for the 2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[/COLOR]
Join us on Facebook

Reply #25
Are there any prototype pictures on these yet?  Im interested.

Center Console Panel

Reply #26
Subscribing.
Stroked and Blown
[SIGPIC]

Reply #27
1 dual power seat for me.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #28
Vinnie, Daminc, Kit Katz, Quietleaf, jkirchman, 87tbirdmanjwg - you're included in the count.

There's no prototype yet.  I'll be posting a pic when available, probably early next month.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #29
Perfect timing for my Sport funds.