Skip to main content
Topic: S.O.S.!!!!! need floor shifter bracket that connects to tranny (Read 1646 times) previous topic - next topic

S.O.S.!!!!! need floor shifter bracket that connects to tranny

Well after trying to hook up my floor shifter to nothing the thought occured to me that the bracket that the shifter cable screws into is missing.....so if anyone knows of any place where i can find or has one to sell that would be really nice as i don't want to try and shift the car fred flinstone style.

Tony
1987 Tbird 5.0 swap, go fast mods coming soon....

Re: S.O.S.!!!!! need floor shifter bracket that connects to tranny

Reply #1
E-mail me a list of what you need and I will what I can find.
I have several parts cars laying around.

rogers_c@daxcon.com

Reply #2
thanks slamed cat but luckily the guy who rebuilt the tranny and put in the shiftkit who also lost the part managed to find the part i need so shew, but if i have any part emergencies in the future i'll get a hold of yah (not that i will owning a 17 year old ford product). Btw where are you located in peoria? I believe you're the first guy i've met on coolcats located remotely close to myself.

Thanks

Tony

Reply #3
I would like to see some pics of the out side of the car.
I may have seen it around before. :)

Reply #4
email me your number real quick i can still scratch on that bracket maybe........and even if i can't i still have time to make friends with another insane ford owner. oh well gotta run to lowes i'll email you my cell.

gnomercy@hotmail.com

Tony