Skip to main content
Topic: Show us your mug (personal photos) (Read 228017 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Show us your mug (personal photos)

Reply #15
This is I.

Reply #16
This is the best photo of myself I could find for now.  Oh well.  The girlie stuff in the room isn't mine by the way. :grinno:

Fly on Thunderbird, Fly! Operation Buy Back My Tbird or one like it funding: $0

Reply #17
well here is me and my gf(lostbrew for yall)
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Reply #18
:grinno: Hi!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #19
Me and the boys. I'm the second one from the left (just look for the one with the gut ;) ), and the others are my brothers, Troy and Jim to the right, and cousin Jason to the left. We took this pic the day we got our tats done, obviously. :dunce:

Reply #20
shield your eyes!!!

Reply #21
Here I am, hard at work as usual:

-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #22
and this is me at work :)

Reply #23
Quote from: baXo
and this is me at work :)

and it is not showing up

Reply #24
baxo.ca might be temporairly down, it'll come back up.

Reply #25
maybe he doesnt work...?

Reply #26
Wow. Cubicle walls have gotten short since I've seen them. That must be annoying.

Reply #27
The first one is me and my dog, Friday, in September while she was enjoying a swim.

The next one is my on my polaris last winter. Notice that I avoid getting my face in the pictures

Finally, one where you can see my face. This is me and my brother enjoying a rum last Christmas.

Reply #28
Wow. Cubicle walls have gotten short since I've seen them. That must be annoying.

not really.. this is a new office, and the short wals are intentional and only my "programming section" has it. Beside me on one side is my brother. me and him are the only 2 web programmers at my work, so short walls are good so we can share ideas..and across from me (on the other corner) is my boss's daughter. She's pretty good looking so I don't mind staring past my monitor once in a while ;)

Reply #29
Well, now that I'm home I can jump into this thread..
Here's one of me over the summer in Charleston
and then two taken at Halloween..one w/ my girlfriend.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo