Skip to main content
Topic: Parting out 88 Thunderbird LX (Read 3786 times) previous topic - next topic

Parting out 88 Thunderbird LX

Reply #60
Quote from: Chooglin;424043
Nice set of window wipes (two outer wipes and one inner wipe).
Rubber is in good condition (soft and no cracks).
$100.00 includes shipping !!!!!

$50 shipped for the wipes
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.
:birdsmily: :birdsmily: :birdsmily::birdsmily: 
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #61
Hi, do you still have the climate control unit!? I am VERY INTERESTED in buying it!

PS: I like your white thunderchicken, i got one just like it!
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Reply #62
Yes , I still have it !!!
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1983 base model,1969 302 (originally a v6),upraded c5,currently 30,441 original miles.

Reply #63
Private message sent
1986 Ford Thunderchicken, 5.0 AOD w/ Shift kit,  354,XXX miles. 1-Family owned. Original engine+trans.
8.8 Disc Rear w/ 3.73 Posi. CHE Control Arms. '04 Cobra brakes all around. 2000 Cobra R wheels. Tubular front LCA's. MM Steering Shaft. Unlocked Speedo, Lowering springs, Eibach sway bars front and rear. Ram air intake.

Reply #64
Have you sold  the dew wipes yet?  Also looking for the window weatherstripping.  Would also be interested in the body mouldings on both sides if they are in good shape.

Reply #65
Quote from: edgar_g1;426338
Have you sold  the dew wipes yet?  Also looking for the window weatherstripping.  Would also be interested in the body mouldings on both sides if they are in good shape.
dew wipes are still available,body moldings are gone !!!!
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #66
Do you have the body? I need the driver side trunk hinge. It can be cut out with the pivot in place. I'll do the rest of the work here.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #67
Quote from: vinnietbird;426349
Do you have the body? I need the driver side trunk hinge. It can be cut out with the pivot in place. I'll do the rest of the work here.

Car is gone Vinny , sorry !!!
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #68
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #69
You wouldn't happen to have a small rear spoiler for an 83-85 thunderbird would you?

Reply #70
Quote from: edgar_g1;426678
You wouldn't happen to have a small rear spoiler for an 83-85 thunderbird would you?

No I don't ....... Sorry !!
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #71
How about rear seat belts?  Preferably tan, light brown.

Reply #72
Quote from: edgar_g1;427013
How about rear seat belts?  Preferably tan, light brown.

Nope........ The only parts  that I have, are from the car I posted.
It had a grey interior !
  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]