Skip to main content
Topic: Post up pics of your wheels.... (Read 195449 times) previous topic - next topic

Post up pics of your wheels....

Reply #30
those are my favorite cobra wheels ever! and they belong on these cars
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #31
Quote from: 84 Fila;122346
shiznit, just realised that he wanted 5 lug not 4.

4 lug rule!!

OOOH!!!  I'm a Eco Hypermiler :burnout: Not bad for 79mph on the interstate 2hours a day

Reply #32
Here is a pic of my Dirty 'Bird with '96 Stang rims, complete with all wheel covers and SN95 brakes front and rear.
Matt :tg:

Reply #33
Someone delete my top comment there, I had a lapse of memory and forgot how to post pics.  You can even delete this explanation if you want to.
Matt :tg:

Reply #34
my 86  cougar work in progress

Reply #35
Found another pic while cleaning up the PC...

EDIT: Is this showing up as a link instead of a pic for everyone?
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #36
What style are those wheels Antonio? I kinda like um

Reply #37
Quote from: 84 Fila;141755
What style are those wheels Antonio? I kinda like um

ROH ZR-6s
http://groupawheels.com/zr6.html
2005 Subaru WRX STi|daily driver

Reply #38
You can never go wrong with Bullitts
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Reply #39
This is my 88TC with 17x9 Cobra R's. I do not have any pictures anymore, they all got deleted somehow. But this is the best I have.. If i were to spend money on wheels, I would do 5 lug with FR500's in gunmetal. :bowdown:    ...HTH, and I will try and get some other pictures.
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/665379

1983 TurboCoupe-T3 .60/.63, 3" exhaust, Motorsport front mount, PJ, large VAM, green tops, 8.8" w/ 3.55's, 13.72@97mph
1985.5 SVO
1984 Fullsize Bronco- 300, NP435

Reply #40
ah i want it!!!!! wanna trade!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #41
turbo83coupe,Those are the wheels I run on mine.I think they have the "right" look.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #43
be forewarned...you asked for wheel pics, lol.  They came with the car.
1987 TC

Reply #44
They'd look better on mine:hick: