Skip to main content
Topic: avatars (Read 3761 times) previous topic - next topic

will we get avatars?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #1
They're already enabled. You should be able to add them in the user control panel.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
Quote from: Thunder Chicken
They're already enabled. You should be able to add them in the user control panel.

It doesn't have the option to add one.

Reply #3
Hmm...

It may be because everyone's a "junior member". I've enabled them in the control panel, and I've got one, and Eric's got one...

I'll look into it further and see what I can come up with
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Re: avatars

Reply #4
Testing my avatar:
"lol.. because not too many people care for that style of car"
[size=-2]Click on paw print \/[/size]

Reply #5
cougars2Go  - that's a signature, not an avatar. The little engine up by my username is an avatar.

I have just set the thing so that if you have two posts you're a "Member" instead of a "Junior member". Hopefully this makes it so you can add avatars and have custom titles, but I won't know until one of you tries it. So try it already!!!

Reply #6
and I've got one, and Eric's got one...

That's cause you guys have like 17,000,000 posts already.
I only have 2 (or is it 3 now?).

So try it already!!!

I am, I am! But it doesn't like me.  :(
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!

Reply #7
testing 123
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #8
cougars2Go  - that's a signature, not an avatar. The little engine up by my username is an avatar.

I have just set the thing so that if you have two posts you're a "Member" instead of a "Junior member". Hopefully this makes it so you can add avatars and have custom titles, but I won't know until one of you tries it. So try it already!!!

I know.  It didn't work and I saw your post on the other board about needing two posts so hopefully this post will allow me to use avatars.

Testing my avatar AGAIN.

Reply #9

Ok, I was allowed to upload an avatar but the size limit is smaller than Cougarnuts.  The avatars over there cannot exceed 100x100 pixels and the file size is small too.  Can we change that to match over there?

Reply #10
OK, got it fixed. YOu can now upload avatars and have custom titles, as evidenced by the ones I attached to this temporary user name. I'll fix the file size thing in a minute.

Reply #11
OK, done. It's all spiffy :D

Reply #12
Quote from: avatartest
OK, got it fixed. YOu can now upload avatars and have custom titles, as evidenced by the ones I attached to this temporary user name. I'll fix the file size thing in a minute.

Thanks! :D

Reply #13
Yay, it works!!  :D

But, with the avatars being stored there, how am I supposed to screw with Manson's dancing banana every few days???  :rolleyes:
Death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.

1988 5.0 Bird, mostly stock, partly not, now gone to T-Bird heaven.
1990 Volvo 740GL. 114 tire-shredding horsies, baby!