Skip to main content
Topic: Aerobird Motorsports (Read 2950 times) previous topic - next topic

Aerobird Motorsports

Hello everybody. My name is Michael and I own a company called Aerobird Motorsports in Bellingham, WA. Some of you may have bought parts from me or seen my ads on CoolCats or NATO. I was sick of not being able to get parts for my cars (84 TC, 87 TC, 3 88 TCs, 88 5.0 Cougar, 92 SHO at the moment...) so I decided to get a state business license and go to town. Check out my site at http://www.aerobirdmotorsports.com . I have a decent line of parts already, including some exclusives, such as replacement body molding, and new 87-88 Hella foglights. Thank you for your time and please don't be afraid to call or e-mail anytime, my # is posted on my site.

Re: Aerobird Motorsports

Reply #1
Ahh, it's the guy who beat me to the decal thing.. heh. *crosses one off the list*

It's kool, we need more people making stuff for these things.

Reply #2
Yes, we certainly do need more people making stuff for these cars. Thanks for the info...
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
Consider this a positive feedback! I bought some Thunderbird R/C cars  (hah! you suckers missed out!) from Michael - received them quickly and as promised. I'm definitely buying more stuff in the future.
1984 Cougar Convertible
1988 Cougar XR-7

Reply #4
I started ripping off the chrome trim in my '88's bumper strip.. now that I know I can get replacement trim. I just wish the site had a list of the other 59 colors that I could find.

Reply #5
Colors going up today on the site along with some more products. Remember I have tons of used parts as well.

Reply #6
Do you have a larger version of that color chart picture? Perhaps something you could put as a link separate from this  page? (so it's not auto-loaded with that page, might save ya a little bandwidth use) I'm having trouble seeing several of the colors like blues and greens, and that's what I'm considering for my '88. I haven't finalized on how I want to paint it.. so I can't provide one single color and ask ya to match it.

Reply #7
Talk about being close...I'll have to bookmark your site for when I'm in need of parts. You aren't too far off from Seattle (family), so it'd be a nice/short roadtrip
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #8
Actually, I have 3 of the R/Cs left, 1 of each color (The black one has been opened). Anybody want them? Also, great idea on the larger color chart, look for it in a few days, thank you for the feedback!

Michael

Reply #9
Hey, no problem.. in fact, your efforts might even influence my plans. I have some kooky ideas for my '88.. and I may plan them around one of the colors of your trim. (that's why I can't provide you with a paint chip and ask you to match)

I ripped out about half of the original trim.. so it's something that WILL get done eventually. (I don't like how it looks without it.. but the trim was *nasty* in some spots)

Reply #10
hey you wouldnt have any ground effex kits for an 88 would you?
88 sport 308 e-303, ported e7's, cobra intake, cold air, under drive pulleys, full exhaust, t5, 373's, smog pump removed, 255 pump, pressure regulator.
                        :birdsmily:

Reply #11
Hey all, I just updated the webiste! I am now an Official Motorcraft Dealer! I sell all Motorcraft part #'s at 5% off of retail! I also am registered with FRPP (Ford Racing Performance Parts) and have access to all of the parts in their catalog as well. I've been working with Classic Tube on getting a bunch of SS DOT approved stuff made, and it's born the first new product, SS front brake hoses for the 87-88 TC (Works on Mark VII calipers as well). They're $59.95 per set plus shipping. I will be working with Classic Tube ALOT this year to get new products made (They will all only be available through Aerobird Motorsports). I am also feverishly working on getting the fiberglass wings done. We had a recent influx of cash and we plan on getting more stuff available! Just keeping you updated!

Michael Pinto

Reply #12
*scratches head* your site says 79.95 per set?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #13
I have marked on my calendar the date I can pester you for a wing. Be prepared!:)
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!

Reply #14
The website is correct. I have this really bad habit of not looking at the numbers on the keyboard. I posted a $80ish price for a $30 trim set on NATO a few weeks ago. RDOG-I swear you will get the first 83-86 one!

Michael