Skip to main content
Topic: gen 1 sbc swap? (Read 5843 times) previous topic - next topic

gen 1 sbc swap?

Reply #105
nice car but, I call bs on that, or garauntee you only beat that GTR because he wasnt trying. my buddy has a GTR. It ran high 11's stock. if you had posted a pic of a brand new Shelby it would be somewhat believable. what have you got done to that shelby, and what kind of hp to the wheels?

The place has gone to . Well i dont know i posted the fact that i blew the doors off a GTR NOT ONCE BUT 2 times to be exact and you slammed me. You know nothing about POUNDER but you slammed me any way. By the way an 11 second car beat POUNDER OK!!!  Personally i dont know you but at least you could have asked what the car has under the hood and how it is built. But you chose to pound me. I personally dont care. But maybe you should listen before adding to the  you seem to feel is on this site. I like the site and enjoy the conversation. And i agreed with the original post but just added something different. I have transplanted many an engine in fords and other cars. This was a talking point and i thought it . was cool. Some got carried away. And it seems funny you think this site is  but you clearly visit it. Anyway enjoy your friends HIGH ELEVEN GTR.
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!