Skip to main content
Topic: CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations) (Read 14342 times) previous topic - next topic

CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations)

Pricing:  $50 for a custom design.  This is just for the design.  This means it costs $50 for a custom file be it .pdf, .cdr, .ai or whatever other format you want it in.  I will accept $30 up front and $22 after it's done (I don't need PayPal double charging a split-disbursp00get.)  You are allowed to freely distribute the design you purchase.  If you buy a design and your friend wants to use it, feel free to let him use it.  I'd appreciate a kickback but it is not required.  If you charge money for your friend to use it, that is not allowed.  If he says thanks by getting you a gift or some beer, that’s a good thing too.

Option 1:  After you pay the $50, I will tell you how to make the gauges yourself.  I have some supplies that I still have from buying in bulk that I will sell you.  I will tell you when to purchase from just one vendor or just get it however you can.  ($50 to me DiY costs $25-$100 depending upon what you already have = $75-$150 TOTAL)
Option 1a:  I can print out the gauges and attach them to indiglo.  It will be your responsibility to trim them, cut out holes, get an inverter and hook it up.  This cost will vary depending upon what I can find the indiglo for ($25-$50) plus shipping (about $10). ($85-$110 TOTAL Shipped)

Option 2:  After you pay the $50, I will tell you the name of someone who can manufacture gauge faces that are two piece, top plastic face and bottom indiglo light.  His charge is about $120 USD (HVAC, trip computer, etc are extra) (He doesn't charge USD.) ($50 to me and $120 to him = $170 TOTAL)

Option 3:  For an extra $150 over the $50 I will have the gauges manufactured for you.  They will be in two layers, the top plastic face that looks professional and the bottom indiglo piece that lights it all up.  HVAC, trip computer, etc are extra and will only cost you what it costs me.  ($50 gauge design + $30 shipping, handling and getting the gauges made + $120 make the gauges = $200 TOTAL)

Pics of top plastic face and bottom indiglo: http://matt.codders.org/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=4888

Extras:
Design time over 4 hours: $10/hr (Once I hit 5 hours, you owe $5.  If I take 4:59 on your gauges, you owe nothing.)

I will base all orders off these designs:
[INDENT]95 MPH / 150 kmh
140 MPH / 220 kmh[/INDENT]

Gallery: http://img373.imageshack.us/g/200803107043de9.jpg/

Starting Choices:[indent]Speedometer:[indent]MPH (140+15)
MPH (95+5)
km/h (220+20)
km/h (150+10)
Marks Every 1, 2, 5, 10 or 20
Small Speed (so you can have metric and imperial) marks every 5, 10 or 20
  [/indent]Tachometer:
  [indent]Redline 5000 RPM
Redline 6200 RPM
Any other Redline
  [/indent]Temp, Fuel, Oil and Charge gauges:[indent]Letters
Numbers
Symbols
Combination of the above.
[/indent]
Backlight Color can be any color you wish.
Custom: Didn't I already cover this.  I told you you don't have a choice, I give it to you for free.  Basically about anything you can think of. Want a certain picture in your faces? Want different color "tick" marks at certain places? Want a different font? I can match your aftermarket gauges as well.[/indent]

Shipping: I ship USPS for just gauges and FedEx Ground for entire clusters.  Please tell me BEFORE you pay if you live outside of the Continental United States (CONUS) so I can check shipping.

Please email me at panther37@gmail.com if you would like to make a purchase.  When you email me, please include your Fox T-Bird/Cougar forums username if you have one.  I prefer paypal. Contact me if you want to send me funds in USD.

Don't forget to check out my Seller Rating even though it is not from this site.  My ebay username is pantha37.

I would like to thank Thunder Chicken for telling me about this site.  If it weren't for him, I wouldn't be posting here.

Installation Pictures

Development

Reply #1
Did you say you wanted pictures?

Reply #3
I already have one order and onother person interested.  Once I get the funds deposited into my bank account and I produce them, I'll take pictures before I send them out.

Reply #4
those look nice , any plans for 86-88 t/c clusters?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #5
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87
those look nice , any plans for 86-88 t/c clusters?
I'm sorry, I'm a little new to this forum.  When you say "t/c" to you mean a Turbo Coupe or thunderbird / cougar?  Either way I though I had designed for both.  Let me know if this page doesn't have the correct gauges on it.

http://www.geocities.com/pantha_37/cars/whitegauge/cougar.html

Reply #6
here is the Turbo coupe cluster.:D
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/loganfive/Panther37/gaugefaces/cougar/Cougar-140MPH5-220kmh10-62R5-FR-SL_0-8-1.pdf
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #7
would it be possible to get a set of gauges that light up red?

Reply #8
Yes, I can do Red, Green, Blue and White.

Reply #9
How about one with selectable color? :D

Something like whats available HERE
1988 Thunderbird Sport

Reply #10
Quote from: Seek
How about one with selectable color? :D

Something like whats available HERE

I can't have them changing colors like that.  Some invertrs can change the frequency and the will change the color some, like blue to green.  I don't think that tachometer is indiglo either.

Reply #11

thanks , i was more less wondering if he could do some to match my autometer gauges:D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1974 maverick lsx powered turbo car SOLD
1973 maverick Tijuana Taxi Tribute
1957 chevy LSX Turbo project (race car)
Owner of Joe Dirt Fabrication

Reply #12
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87
thanks , i was more less wondering if he could do some to match my autometer gauges:D
I already matched the Autometer Nexus gauges for the 92-95 Civic: http://panther37.xtothezracing.com/files/WLP%20-%20Aaron%2001.pdf  In short, I can make your gauges look like whatever aftermarket gauges you have or plan to get.

Reply #13
sweet, if i can get a hold of a black 40mph v8 cluster face that lights up with red numbers and hatches, i'll deffenatly buy it rather than modify mine lol.

Reply #14
Quote from: Manson
sweet, if i can get a hold of a black 40mph v8 cluster face that lights up with red numbers and hatches, i'll deffenatly buy it rather than modify mine lol.

I didn't know there was a 40 mph speedo.  Do you mean the 140 speedo?  I actually hae some one doing that for another car.  I don't know if I'll be able to show you picks because I'm waiting for his payment.