Skip to main content
Topic: Car Cruise In Maryland May 31st (Read 1530 times) previous topic - next topic

Car Cruise In Maryland May 31st

For those in Maryland Looking for something to do, we have a car Cruise that will start in Kensington at 10 AM, slowly work its way thru Poolesville and Point of Rocks, then end up on RT40 in Frederick before heading back to Montgomery County. A group of us will be heading from Westminster to Kensington to kick off the 1st leg of the trip. We are asking for $10.00 per car to be donated to The American Cancer Society. This is open to all makes and models.  Any questions, just ask. Additional Information can be found on Facebook under Bruno's Classic Muscle.
1988 LX, 306 with GT40P heads, Downs Upper Intake on Truck Lower, Powerdyne Supercharger and T5 swap.  Scavenger Hunt Build at it's best.

Re: Car Cruise In Maryland May 31st

Reply #1
Too far away to Join you guys, But wishing you all be safe & Have a great time.

Re: Car Cruise In Maryland May 31st

Reply #2
We are looking to put on another cruise this fall. We had roughly 100 cars that left the starting point, and met up with a Maryland based Mustang club about 40 miles from the start. I believe a total close to $1300. was raised for the American Cancer Society. When I get another date and route agreed upon, I will post info here. With so many other events cancelled this season  (Chocolate Fox, Foxtoberfest, etc) we are trying to keep something going.
1988 LX, 306 with GT40P heads, Downs Upper Intake on Truck Lower, Powerdyne Supercharger and T5 swap.  Scavenger Hunt Build at it's best.