Log of persons reg for C/J

this thread is to see who is going to the cat jam

1 ; Ric :rollin:

Reply #2
Not me, I'm skipping it this year!

:rollin:
Like anyone would believe that!

Roger and I and all the kids including the grand baby.
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #3
I'm signed up! I've been without my car since January with a fuel/air mixutre issue and I'm getting a little anxious, but I'm signed in and booked my room, at least...worst case, you'll all get to see my 1997 Explorer :rolleyes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
5.0L Speed density
Explorer intake
'92 Mustang GT cam
GT-40 racing heads
Unequal length headers
Custom-made duals
19# injectors
65mm TB
AFPR
T/C header panel
11" brake upgrade
T/C rear sway bar
Electrical mods: too many to list :D

Reply #4
I'll be there! And my brother will probably be bringing his back this year as well.

He thinks he might have a new guy coming with us this year too. He's a salesman at our local Ford dealership.

Reply #5
Hey, Ric You better bring a deck of cards it's starting to get filled up in here. j/k :evilgrin:

Reply #6
Royce will be there. [SIZE="1"](That's me!)[/SIZE]

Reply #7
WOOHOO!!!

wonders what kind of fun we can have this year! :D

Reply #8
wonders what kind of fun we can have this year!

All the best kinds, Karen!

All...the...best...kinds.:evilgrin: ([SIZE="1"]Roger doesn't read the forums, does he?)[/SIZE]

Reply #9
Quote from: Royce 67/87/97;268362
All the best kinds, Karen!

All...the...best...kinds.:evilgrin: ([SIZE="1"]Roger doesn't read the forums, does he?)[/SIZE]

nope, he doesn't LOL

Reply #10
I'll be there in the Mark VII. :)

Ray

Reply #11
My hotel is booked, but I need a shake down cruise to carlisle. Before I commit.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #12
Our room is booked at the Residence Inn.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Reply #13
i will be attending this year with my car!

Reply #14
I'm gonna try to make it, I've wanted to attend the last two years but never have been able to.... Plus thats like the one weekend I dont have a wedding booked, so I might stay the whole time too!

And question, If the tbird isnt all fixed up to make it there, am I allowed to show up in the marrow? or will you guys jump me... lol? :makefun:
1988 T-Bird LX- Awaiting HO build, Monster "Eat My Shift" AOD rated 550Hp. BBK ceramic shorties, Jegs mustang (catless) H-Pipe. mustang catback modified axle back for tbird, 94 17" Cobra wheels, 98 'Stang GT 8.8 Traction-lock