Skip to main content
Topic: Catjam 08 (Pics) (Read 16880 times) previous topic - next topic

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #31
man nice pix! wish i was there. Next year!! But man i remember working on  4thqtr's ride back at cj04.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #32
members:

Pic#13= dcruitDC95
Pic#14= EricCoolcats #1
Pic#15= fordguy 545

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #33
members:

Pic#16= mercury-man
Pic#17= JadeCat95
Pic#18= Yellow86Coogr

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #34
members:

Pic#19= Royce67-87-97
Pic#20= T-bird 232-CI
Pic#21= EricCoolCats # 2

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #35
members:

Pic#22= Johnny Cougar
Pic#23= Seacat94
Pic#24= Fox-Learner

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #36
Members & non-members:

Pic#25= Cougarcruisin
Pic#26= 96 SuperCoupe non-member
Pic#27= 94 SuperCoupe non-member

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #37
Pic#28= VyK- Member
Pic#29= 91 XR7 Cougar-member
Pic#30= 2- 20th's-member

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #38
members:

Pic#31= Blown 306 Cougar # 2
Pic#32= Daminc--Lincoln TownCar
Pic#33= 83 Heritage

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #39
Dan, don't you know that's not a cougar. LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #41
Most of you probably noticed I wasn't around much this weekend.
so here's 2 of the many reasons why I may have missed meeting some of you.

Also, my wife's annual dog rescue picnic happened to be the same day and time. so I decided to go to her picnic and spend the rest of the weekend meeting who I could at Catjam.
Sorry if I missed some of you this year.
I also had to cut out early sunday to pick up those 2 dogs in the picture.
the white one was being transported from Alabama to Ontario, before she had her litter, and we were her only chance to get her there before her Wed. due date.
So I hope you understand If I didn't get to meet you this weekend.
Next year Is an all Catjam year. You may even get to see my car in 09.
Jerry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
***** Project "EVOLUTION" 1987 Cougar LS  & 1985 Cougar Convertible *****
[/COLOR]
5.0 HO 306 roller block, machined GT-40P heads, Wiseco dished forged pistons, Eagle forged floating I-beam connecting rods, Lunati pushrods, ARP bolts, Scorpion aluminum 1.6 rockers, Comp Cams Magnum 266HR, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, MAF Conversion, 19# injectors, Ford Racing stainless P-headers, 2-1/2" cat-less exhaust w/ Flowtech Afterburner lers , SC AOD with 2800 BDR torque converter, 3.73 T-Lok rear, CHE rear control arms, full 2-1/2" frame w/1" jacking rails & seat supports, Rear disk brakes, Turbine wheels, All original interior w/ floor shift upgrade .......
Pretty much every panel on my 87 is new, rebuilt, or re constructed. :D
Join us on Facebook

Catjam 08 (Pics)

Reply #42
yes jerry i hope to be there and i will make sure the 90 XR7 is in good shape and me having cash to go.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com