I will go to this event for the first time, and will bring the 86 cougar :D
.: Lastest :.

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #16
Youk Now How Did I Get Stuck It The Middle Of A Bunch Of Mn 12's
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #17
cause you were too  slow getting in the group! LOL....

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #18
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;194589
cause you were too  slow getting in the group! LOL....

what ....hey i was drunk.....so i see your point
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #19
I didn't make last years be me and the family are planning to be there for the next one. We had a great time at our first 2 yrs ago.I will possibly bring 2 cars, an older 69-70 and a fox or mn or maybe to foxs. They are all starting to come togeather nicely, knock on wood.

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #20
Cat Jam sounds awesome.  From the look of, I guess, Eric's site, Cool Cats... this sounds, well, awesome.

I've only been driving for about three years, but always owned a Cougar :-) I'd love to meet other people with the same obsession as mine!

So, forgive the ignorance, but it would be nice to be sure... all registrations and such will take place through Eric's website?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #21
Yep, as soon as everything is in place (usually in March) I'll start taking registrations through the site. It's up to you right now to book your hotel reservations, or find someone to room up with. There are usually a few fellow Canadians here every year so you won't be alone. ;)

The show is a blast. Technically it's for the cars...but the people make the show.

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #22
I am gonna try to make it this year. Need to put a fuel pump in my dads bird, and finish my mark. Maybe if i get the stang road ready take it instead of the mark, we will see, but I WILL be there one way or another!!
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #23
This is so cool, I can't wait, lol... I am trying to convince my sister to join me with Salt.  At the very least, I'll be there... I look forward to meeting you all and *especially* your rides :-)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Operation: X Marks the Spot
5.0L SEFI, AOD, 8.8" 3.02 TracLok - All Stock

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #24
yeah im looking to make an apperance in my 90 xr7. and looking for someone to room with if its cool with them.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #25
Quote from: cougarXLS;196518
This is so cool, I can't wait, lol... I am trying to convince my sister to join me with Salt.  At the very least, I'll be there... I look forward to meeting you all and *especially* your rides :-)

Yeah come on down, the more canadians the merrier! I've been going ever since the first Cat Jam.

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #26
Americans be forewarned, they speak in tongue.  ;)
One 88

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #27
Not only that, our farts are lethal.

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #28
at least we know how to say "about" properly.... :p

Official CJ08 Thread

Reply #29
but they  have bacon,mounties and even the moose  plus all the hotest chicks.....packing my bags
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]