Skip to main content
Topic: VBulletin software (Read 1168 times) previous topic - next topic

VBulletin software

People at my church want to start a forum, and they are looking to me for help.  We have a server we can run it off of, so I think (not really a computer guy) all I'll need is the software.  I haven't had much problems with this site, so I'm thinking about using this.  How hard is vBulletin to work with?  We do have some programmers at our disposal, but they are pretty busy. 

On the same note, is there any decent forum software that is free?  Cheaper is better, but if it's going to cause problems every day, we rather shell out for it.  Any suggestions/comments?
1988 Thunderbird Sport (1st car)
351W in the works
"I'll get it one piece at a time...":D

Quote from: bhazard;300566
You got woman'd.

VBulletin software

Reply #1
vbulliten is the best setup I have ever used in an everyday situation. I think you would need to host it on a site like GoDaddy.com. I will wait for thunderchicken and eric to chime in here.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com