Skip to main content
Topic: CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations) (Read 14373 times) previous topic - next topic

CUSTOM Indiglo and White Gauges (Available for ALL Configurations)

Reply #46
Are ya sure those long tails on the speedo and tach will clear the dash? ;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #47
All you need is one silver spot and one white mark that's next to it.  I try and leave two of each incase there is a problem wiring.

Reply #48
Cool, thanks.:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #49
any updates on these cougarman?? Id really like to get a set of reverse indiglo's in 140 but want to see yours installed first

RIP 1986 Turbocoupe
1988 Mustang GT Show car/weekend racer
1986 Mustang T-top coupe The 2.3T project
1977 F250 400 4wd Fun in the mud
1997 Honda CBR F3 For when i want to make everything else feel slow

Reply #50
Quote from: Demented2.3T
any updates on these cougarman?? Id really like to get a set of reverse indiglo's in 140 but want to see yours installed first
There were some issues and some new gauges have to be made for him.  It might be 2-4 weeks before pictures come out :(

Reply #51
Quote from: Panther37
There were some issues and some new gauges have to be made for him.  It might be 2-4 weeks before pictures come out :(

So I take it, the package arived ok? ;)
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #52
Quote from: cougarman
So I take it, the package arived ok? ;)
Oh, yeah.  I thought I told you that I did.  I expect the new sheet this week.

Reply #53
im definitly interested in buying a set now that i have some extra money, like i said before i want reverse indiglos, look stock when they are off then the numbers/letters/incriments to light up indiglo green. the tach needs to be 7k with no hole for the PRC, the speedo needs to be a 140 and the boost gauge up to 24psi. let me know how to pay ya.

Reply #54
I've sold 4 sets so far...

Reply #55
Just wanted to say, I am very satisfied with my gauges. There was a slight problem, but it was taken care of quickly, Panther37 went out of his way to remedy the situation. I haven't had a chance to install them yet, but they appear to be of high quality. Thanks. :D :bowdown:

Quote from: Panther37
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #56
Panther37, I was wondering if you could do up a set of gauge faces in white, with letters/numbers in black,that light up indiglo red.
I dunno what color the backgrouns should be at night though, any suggestions?
The speedo would be 140mph, tach to 7,000, and a different font than the stock gauges have.
There's no boost gauge, or firm ride light.
I'm not 100% decided on what font I want though, will have to figure that out.
Mainly just seeing if these are possible, and cost.
Thanks
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #57
Quote from: SLEEPER T-BIRD 87
those look nice , any plans for 86-88 t/c clusters?

That filter sticking out of your hood really screams "SLEEPER" like your user ID!! :giggle: :rollin: :flip:
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #58
Quote from: cougarman;70905
Just wanted to say, I am very satisfied with my gauges. There was a slight problem, but it was taken care of quickly, Panther37 went out of his way to remedy the situation. I haven't had a chance to install them yet, but they appear to be of high quality. Thanks. :D :bowdown:
Hey, did you ever get a chance to install them?  I'll still help you out if you have any questions.

Reply #59
got a question for ya. can you do one up for a 1990 toyota pick up? i can get pix if you need. but i want them to light up blue but also possibly have the stock black look? if so let me know and is it possible to change the font on it to something almost goth like? but ill let you come up with some ideas and we can run with em.
2001 Buick Regal LS (DD):hick:

Got that fox rash again!

-Resident smartass! :ies:

- Don't listen to the naysayers. For every person who actually helps with your project there will be 10 who will discourage you all the while thinking that they are helping. 99% of all people have good intentions. That doesn't make them right.- XR7 Dave - SCCOA.Com