Skip to main content
Topic: A few minor touches!! (yoo hoo Vinnie) (Read 1338 times) previous topic - next topic

A few minor touches!! (yoo hoo Vinnie)

Touched up the grille from daily driving. ( and yes Vinnie, I painted it gray to match the car...lol) Also installed my driving lights. :D:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
88 Tbird Sport :ies::ies:
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #1
Come on Herb, take a shot with angle on the front!  You've got to justice to that two tone paint and body colored grill!

Reply #2
Now, that's more better. LOL> Nice work, and well done !!!
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #4
Looks good. I still have a bunch of little stuff to do like that. Hard to find the time once it's 'in service'.

Reply #5
Quote from: flylear45;396578
Looks good. I still have a bunch of little stuff to do like that. Hard to find the time once it's 'in service'.

Yea I hear ya, hard to work on them while they're moving...lol.

Quote from: 88turbo;396571
that looks really good Herb!

Quote from: vinnietbird;396569
Now, that's more better. LOL> Nice work, and well done !!!

Thanks guys.

Quote from: 86T-bird;396567
Come on Herb, take a shot with angle on the front!  You've got to justice to that two tone paint and body colored grill!

I will get some when she's clean, kinda dirty right now...lol.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3
5.0 SO, stainless shorty headers, w/ Magnaflow lers. KYB struts, KYB shocks. 5lug conversion from sn95 Mustang, subframe connectors, drilled and slotted rotors, 03 Mach 1 wheels. sequential taillights.140 speedo

Reply #6
looks very nice!
Mike

Reply #7
Quote from: cougarman;396582
Yea I hear ya, hard to work on them while they're moving...lol..

I know that feeking all to well, my 92 dakota is in the worst mechanical shape its ever been in, it has been in constant use for the last 2 yrs. every time I do actually get a chance to work on it someone needs it lol.

Car looks great Herb, now... more pics? Please?

Reply #8
My first try at powdercoat. :D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #9
More pics....:D
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #10
Geez...Cougar man....just down the road from me.  I live in Mt. Pleasant.  Looking good.

Travis

Reply #11
Thanks, yep just a hop skip and a jump.
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #12
Quote from: 86T-bird;396567

Here's one for ya!!
95 Ranger Splash 2.3

Reply #13
That's what I've been waiting for!  Looks great!