Skip to main content
Topic: lowering springs (pictures added) (Read 928 times) previous topic - next topic

lowering springs (pictures added)

I'll get some pix when I get home but I have hr springs and I think another set that I used for my white car for like 6 months or so.

Like I said, later I'll get part numbers and pictures. Looking for a fair price, ill sell all 6 or the full set and the other two. Paints still shinny

Located in deptford nj 08096. I can deliver or ship if you're out of state.

Reply #1
http://southjersey.craigslist.org/pts/3847377475.html

http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/showthread.php?62-Springs...-Who-Has-What-with-Pix&highlight=springs

thats the craigs list ad, the suspension techniques springs might be for a fox body, i'm honestly not sure anymore... but you get all 6 for 150 plus shipping for you guys. so, if you're interested you can message that craigslist ad and it will go to my phone and we can set somthing up. i will ship if i have to, but i have no idea what it's going to ad to the cost cause these things are heavy. if it's still here, i started a thread called springs, who has what. with pictures... there should be a picture of my car with the lowering springs on it there.

Reply #3
car looks good low

Reply #4
Thanks, I loved that car... I got a black one now I'm getting pretty close to finishing. Trying to raise some more money lol, so buy my things! :p

Reply #5
how it ride with them?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
'88 cougar 331 supercharged build in progress
'95 Blazer solid axle swapped 4X4- daily driver

Reply #6
PM sent
Motorsport FMIC, Boport 1.5, Boblee header, gutted upper, profiled lower, phenolic spacer, Accufab fpr, LA3, Boport stage 3 big valve head, 57 trim/stage III Perfromance Techniques custom turbo, stinger 3" DP and custom 3"exhaust, AEM wideband, custom aluminum carnk pulley, Merkur custom A/C setup, PA performance high output 3G alt, dual oil catcj cans, Motorsport Valve cover,full Motorcraft tune up kit, 22psi of LOCO!!

Reply #7
Quote from: Nate;416959
Thanks, I loved that car... I got a black one now I'm getting pretty close to finishing. Trying to raise some more money lol, so buy my things! :p

Hey . . is . . is that the same one I sold you back around Christmas 2008 or early 2009?

Tried to look at your cardomain page to see if it was . .  but while I could see the white one, there were no pics visible for "black sunshine" - though I guess maybe that's because I'm not a member?
1988 Thunderbird Sport V8 - only 1 previous owner, and 110% bone stock so far... and sold to Nate!