Skip to main content
Topic: Brass throttle valve bushing kits (Read 466 times) previous topic - next topic

Brass throttle valve bushing kits

So I just had to buy a bag of 4 TV bushings kits just to get 1.  They were expensive, so to recover costs, I'm selling the 3 I DON'T need.
They retail at $26 and some change, I'm selling them for $25 shipped to your door.
The Brass TV cable bushing will never dry out and crack, then cause your TV cable to fall off the throttle body and wreck your transmission.  I'm sure some of you know exactly what that's like, here's Ford's solution.

0 Available

XX

Reply #1
You sure you didn't get ripped off? It sounds like you payed package price for each one. I got a 5 pack for $12, that was about 6 years ago though. Maybe there gold now instead of brass.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #3
I still got 4 left, give me your address I'll send you 1.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +