Skip to main content
Topic: Carlisle 2017 (Read 4351 times) previous topic - next topic

Carlisle 2017

It will be Our first visit to Carlisle in June for the 50th anniversary with Paula's 1985 Cougar LS and Special Thanks goes to :bowdown: (Greg) fastcat for helping us by trailering it with 2 of his own cats.

http://www.carlisleevents.com

Carlisle 2017

Reply #1
I'll be going as well. First time driving. Last time as a passenger.
 This time I'm not sure if I'm gonna trailer the bird or just put the truck in the show. But definitely going.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

Carlisle 2017

Reply #2
I've always driven whatever I was showin'... Cheaper than finding parking outside the show grounds... Used to piss off the half motor guys...

Carlisle 2017

Reply #3
Quote from: TurboCoupe50;460145
I've always driven whatever I was showin'... Cheaper than finding parking outside the show grounds... Used to piss off the half motor guys...

My dad raised me to drive what I was showing. His thought process was why trailer what you should be driving? What's the point of owning something if you won't drive it? I see a little differently as I've gotten older, stuff gets harder to locate so getting in an accident may make the car truly irreplaceable.

Carlisle 2017

Reply #4
I registered, I'll make it if I don't have to work.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle 2017

Reply #5
Quote from: Kitz Kat;460528
I registered, I'll make it if I don't have to work.
Great hope to meet up with you there and it should be a good gathering for our Cougars as well. :D

Carlisle 2017

Reply #6
Row B321 is where we are parking Paula's Cougar at Carlisle near the car corral area too. :D

Carlisle 2017

Reply #7
Quote from: mercury-man;460730
Row B321 is where we are parking Paula's Cougar at Carlisle near the car corral area too. :D

Sorry to see you didn't make it. We had a good showing of cats. I think we had 8 or 9 of us. We even had a aussie show up with a cat he just bought to ship home.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Carlisle 2017

Reply #8
Quote from: Kitz Kat;461121
Sorry to see you didn't make it. We had a good showing of cats. I think we had 8 or 9 of us. We even had a aussie show up with a cat he just bought to ship home.
We did make it there just not Paula's Cougar LS and sat under the black canopy tent and I was using a red rent a scooter to get around. I do remember seeing your Cougar also friend. Sorry we never introduced ourselves to you.

Carlisle 2017

Reply #9
i

I did see the scooter!!!