Skip to main content
Topic: " Crash " (Read 2182 times) previous topic - next topic

" Crash "

Reply #15
Quote from: Thunder Chicken;110042
Teller? We have drive-thru banks, but they're ATM's. We have to go into banks to see tellers. Come to think of it, between drive-thru banks, ATM's and Interac and online banking, I haven't seen a teller in years.

So, if you were in it, yeah, get a lawyer. Especially if she was drunk. If the law won't punish those DUI shagtards you should at least make a buck off her stupidity...

psst....

ATM (Automated Teller Machine).

:nkhk:

" Crash "

Reply #16
Quote from: flipnbird;110897
good news,,,,insurance HOOKED ME UP!!------picked up a 2400.00 check today to get my car fixed, so I am off to the body man !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did the Bman want to fix it? :sawzall: :welder:  Gotta admire the dedication to the ride. Going back to original color?

:

" Crash "

Reply #18
pics soon,( i didn't forget ) my digi wasn't working, but got some with a 35mm. gotta get them developed. the car is almost done, should get it back in a few days plus i got my digi fixed so i can get some pics of it done, all i know is that it is looking TITS !!!
88 sport,TW heads, comp xe270hr, cobra u/Tmoss ported lower, 65 mm throttle body, under drives,smog delete,
1.7 roller rockers, cai, k&n, bbk adj regulator, 76mm Pro-m,all MSD ign. MSD dist,18° base timing, 3g alt.1 5/8 ceramic headers, 255lph walbro, 2.5" h-pipe, flowmasters, silverfox valvebody, 3.73 gear,
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc154/flipnbird/DSCF0185.jpg ( RIP : ( )