Skip to main content
Topic: cowl cover (Read 1076 times) previous topic - next topic

cowl cover

I'm ready to put the widow trim back on the front and rear windows and can't remember how the front metal cowl cover mounts to the firewall?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

cowl cover

Reply #1
The ends get slipped under the side windshield trim.
The windshield washer nozzles have one bolt each; those are actually what holds the metal down.
If you had an earlier car, there would be two additional bolts, but those were eliminated down the line.
That's pretty much all there is.

cowl cover

Reply #2
Im in the garage right now. Uploaded some pics from my phone

turbo charged 94 Cobra engine/440cc injectors/megasquirt /5 speed swapped (T5)/maxbox upper intake/70mm PP throttle body/AJE coilovers/2003 Mustang control arms/S.T. sway bars/ES rear control arm bushings/11" brake conversion/manual rack conversion/8.8 TC rear with rear discs and a welded diff/3.73 gears/PLX wideband/199mph speedometer/Aeromotive FPR/CNC hydraulic hand brake/cobra R wheels/....ect.

cowl cover

Reply #3
I've looked everywhere for a screw that didn't exist. I've moved the squirters a half a dozen times in the last year. Hopefully I can find them tomorrow :)
Thanks guys
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]:ford:87 Turbo Coupe through the floor sub frame connectors, 5.8 swap Ford racing heads Harland sharp 1.6 rockers BBK shorty swap headers 2 1/2 BBk X pipe magnaflow ler's. Megasquirt 2 with 36lbs injectors on hurricane intake with 4150 throttle body.Tremec TKO 600 Quicktime blowsheild spec stage 3 clutch. 3.73 gears and still not done

cowl cover

Reply #4
My squirters are apparently somewhere safe. I'll be @#!$ if I can find them. It was one of the first things I removed two years ago:(

cowl cover

Reply #5
If you can't find them I have a couple sets of them. I can sell you one cheap. But hopefully you can find them. I know it sucks having to buy something you know you have.