Skip to main content
Topic: Yes or No ????????? (Read 2849 times) previous topic - next topic

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #15
Quote from: Chuck W;322219
There's a reason why they're called spoilers.

Fixed that for ya lol
(actually you said pretty nearly that in another post a year or so ago...) :rollin:
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #16
Quote from: 1 BADBIRD;322202
Here I am folks , I have been real busy trying to get my wifes Matador ready [/IMG]

Dude I like that Matador... I remember those coupes when I was a kid they were new and they caught my eye as different, quirky but not ugly. I see it now and it still looks fresh and different. Hey I am all about anything that stands out against the ordinary new cars we see today that all look alike.

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #17
Quote from: Watchdevil;322297
Dude I like that Matador... I remember those coupes when I was a kid they were new and they caught my eye as different, quirky but not ugly. I see it now and it still looks fresh and different. Hey I am all about anything that stands out against the ordinary new cars we see today that all look alike.

Thanks Watchdevil
The Matador is definately different , and it does stand out . There are not to many of these left and mine was a rust free one that my father in law bought brand new in 74 . He new if he gave it to his daughter that i would restore it better than the factory . It wasnt easy but i am almost done with it .
[/IMG]

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #18
Boss if your still looking for a spoiler try one off of a late 80's early 90's firebird kinda like whats on my van. I'll see if I can find a pic of my buddies old Cougar to show you what I'm talking about, its  near the perfect size.

EDIT - Here you go.

85 Tbird 5.0
78 F150 351w
13 F150 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #19
please excuse the hijack,
1 BADBIRD, got a line on a replacement windshield for that body style Mat?

back on topic -
Skip the wing, go with a spoiler.  Something that follows the body lines, not any wider/taller than that wing.
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #21
Quote from: 1 BADBIRD;322306
Thanks Watchdevil
The Matador is definately different , and it does stand out . There are not to many of these left and mine was a rust free one that my father in law bought brand new in 74 . He new if he gave it to his daughter that i would restore it better than the factory . It wasnt easy but i am almost done with it .
[/IMG]

Another great shot! I like that color because it works for this car. I assume that is the original color too!

Yes or No ?????????

Reply #22
thanks 1 BADBIRD
#1 (left): undergoing top-to-bottom rebuild     
#2 (right): DD, power everything (sorta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]