Skip to main content
Topic: 87 TC Radio Antenna motor/extender (Read 867 times) previous topic - next topic

87 TC Radio Antenna motor/extender

If it works I'll buy it.  Willing to spend $30 hoops. Don't think the stang unit fits.  Thanks

JD

Reply #1
jdouglas87,
Man, I have no way of knowing it's working condition, but I've got a power antenna assembly I'll sell you.  I have no reason to think that it didn't work when I removed it, but I was unable to ever try it from the parts car it came from.  How does $25 sound, as is?  Let me know.

Reply #2
Hey Fordman,
I'll take a chance for $25 hoops.  You can e-mail me for the details. Thx
Jdouglas87@hotmail.com

Reply #3
X
Quote from: fordman3;467043
jdouglas87,
Man, I have no way of knowing it's working condition, but I've got a power antenna assembly I'll sell you.  I have no reason to think that it didn't work when I removed it, but I was unable to ever try it from the parts car it came from.  How does $25 sound, as is?  Let me know.
If you have the antenna assembly out of the car, I use two pieces of electric wire and a 9 volt battery to test these antennas. Plug the two pieces of wire into the grey plug and the other two ends on the 9 volt battery. Reverse wire on battery to make antenna go opposite direction.