Skip to main content
Topic: Site Suggestion (Read 2775 times) previous topic - next topic

Site Suggestion

You know how every now and then, somebody will post a question about their "other car"? Or when somebody posts pics of a new car that isn't a cat/bird? I just wonder if we could have a sub-section called "Our OTHER Cars" or something similar. I get different cars all the time, and I know many of you probably do too. It'd be fun to post pics and kick around ideas with you guys about our other cars too without cluttering up our cat/bird areas. I hate joining other forums just because I bought a different car, LOL.

So- wadda ya think? If it's a dumb idea, that's fine too. I am just throwing it out there to see what you guys think.
CoogarXR : 1985 Cougar XR-7

Site Suggestion

Reply #1
Ask and ye shall receive:
http://www.foxtbirdcougarforums.com/forumdisplay.php?41-Other-vehicles
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Site Suggestion

Reply #2
Awesome! Now I just have to get some pics around... Thank you!

Site Suggestion

Reply #3
You shouldn't have other cars you traitor!! LOL
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Site Suggestion

Reply #4
Hey, I have to have something to sacrifice to the winter salt gods, hehe...