Skip to main content
Topic: Question for Crystal (Read 4403 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Question for Crystal

Reply #15
dang, that looks good. i had an 81 fairmont that i redone the interior in black and grey. it looked hella better than that sick @$$ brownish color that it came in. bleh!
:cougarsmily:5.0 HO, E303 cam, Exploder/Cobra intake, smog pump delete, Ford Taurus electric fan, MAF conversion, BBK headers, MAC 2.5" off-road exhaust w/x-pipe, AOD w/shift kit, 8.8 Trac-Loc rear w/disc brakes, 5-lug conversion w/'98 Mustang GT 17" wheels, Mach 1 springs:cougarsmily:

Reply #16
I wonder if SEM has the "orange" color I might need to touch up a couple panels in the 80 XR-7 when I get around to it? :p
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #17
while we are on Questions for Crystal,,

could you please post your easy way of doing a heater core change once again,, i cant seem to find it on the old site but you did come up with a real clever way of getting at the old core.

could you please kind of include the tasking steps as well. :)

Reply #18
Tasking steps are up on coolcats... not very tasking either ;)

Uh, well Nick (blown306couger) cut open the box with a dremel tool and we took it out that way, then sealed it up again with black silicone. Worked great. You have to cut in to the bottom a bit too, kinda hard to explain since I didn't do it, but shoot him a pm and he should answer.

He may have done it the same way on his car, don't remember.