Skip to main content
Topic: CHE Performance Uppers/Lowers (Read 13060 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: CHE Performance Uppers/Lowers

Reply #60
Yeah, mine have been pending since the 7th - good thing I'm not in a hurry to install them! I do want to look at them - perhaps set them next to me in bed and admire them :D
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #61
I order the basic upper and lower set on Sunday, and got a e-mail that they shipped today  :grinno:

Thanks to CHE for making these available, and to Eric for helping this along. I cant wait to get them installed.

Bob Myers

Reply #62
Quote from: martin0660
I order the basic upper and lower set on Sunday, and got a e-mail that they shipped today  :grinno:

Thanks to CHE for making these available, and to Eric for helping this along. I cant wait to get them installed.

Bob Myers

Must be nice, I ordered a set of standard Uppers on the 10th, and I'm still pending...  Nothing adjustable about them...

:dunno:

He sure did charge my credit card pretty quickly though...
Willpower is no match for Horsepower.

Reply #63
Quote from: David
Must be nice, I ordered a set of standard Uppers on the 10th, and I'm still pending...  Nothing adjustable about them...

I dunno, mine came today....Very Nice  :grinno:

I'm hoping to finnally find some traction.

Bob Myers

Reply #64
:shakehead

Any word on these?  2 weeks is a bit much for the non-adjustable ones... Maybe the adjustable I could understand...

:sleep:

Reply #65
I was under the assumption these were made to order.  I'm saying maybe they aren't all stocked up on 'em?  I dunno.  I haven't the cash for 'em yet anyway.

Reply #66
Maybe he took all the money and ran with it...

Reply #67
Got the drop-ship part of my order - I assume he's making up a batch of arms for us!
11.96 @ 118 MPH old 306 KB; 428W coming soon.

Reply #68
Quote from: David
Maybe he took all the money and ran with it...

Gave him a call and we got everything all worked out...  Apparently my order slipped into the wrong pile. 

Thanks for fixing the problem :)

Reply #69
Haven't heard anything on my order from the 10th. Hopefully they're in process?

--Ed
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

Reply #70
Mine were shipped out today! :)

1987 cougar XR7 347 stroker FRP BOSS block 328rwhp 10.89 1/4mile @126mph ..so far..

2005 F150 5.4 vortec supercharged @15psi water methenol injected 450rwhp 14.0@98mph on 22's

Reply #71
mine shipped today as well... estimated arival date. 2-4-05 payday baby :grinno:  time to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and im all outa gum :2gunsfiri

Reply #72
LOL. Just got the confirmation on mine, as well. Can't wait to see them!

--Ed
"1FSTCAT" - 87 Mercury Cougar XR7, 5 Speed, Powerdyne Supercharger.

"NTRCPTR" - 91 Crown Vic Police Interceptor - 460 POWERED. 14.15 @ 97 MPH, untuned.

Reply #73
I just got them!! :grinno:  Candy red, I cant wait to get them on my car.

Order a set, you wont be dissapointed! :ies:

1987 cougar XR7 347 stroker FRP BOSS block 328rwhp 10.89 1/4mile @126mph ..so far..

2005 F150 5.4 vortec supercharged @15psi water methenol injected 450rwhp 14.0@98mph on 22's

Reply #74
me to, woooo!!!!!!!!!