Skip to main content
Topic: Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em (Read 4351 times) previous topic - next topic

Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em

Reply #60
id want it for the back window so all the chevy punks around my house can see it as i blow them away.
RIP 1988 and 1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC
I welcomed the dark side and currently am driving a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT plus, with a 5.9, Code named project "Night Runner"
Shes black on black, fully loaded, with headers, 180 tstat, e fan, straight exhaust into a cherry bomb vortex ler, full tune up, ported intake and T/B, MSD coil, and round aircleaner.
Mods to come: Fully rebuilt and heavily modded 46RE, and a richmond rachet locker.
my $300 beater ;)
R.I.P Kayleigh Raposa 12/18/90 - 2/24/07

Reply #62
Cool, thanks
:cougarsmily:~Karen~

Reply #63
That...is....Awesome. How much would it cost for one of those? Preferribly in Silver.
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #64
Cougrrr302 -
Well, I was doin windshield banners for $20, but haven't got that many orders, so on for ppl. on this forum I'll make it $15 (for custom-made that's a steal)  I don't have a true silver, but I do have a light gray, or a white. I can send you a sample if you need. Thanks!
Jason

Reply #65
Can you do small decals. Like one for an aircleaner logo? I kinda had an idea for one if you can. Let me know and i'll shoot you a PM

Reply #66
Yep, the only thing that doesn't cut real well is the REAL small stuff, but an air cleaner logo would be fine.

Reply #67
PM Sent

Reply #68
Are you able to get the "low adhesive" vinyl, for doing things such as masking for paint?
It's Gumby's fault.

Reply #69
I'm sure I probably could, but I haven't had a chance to look into it yet.  If you want something let me know, and I'll see if I can put an order in...