Skip to main content
Topic: Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em (Read 4350 times) previous topic - next topic

Custom Vinyl Graphics!! You Design 'em

Reply #15
I'll shoot them when I get home ( at a freinds ) Thanks man.

Reply #16
yes, I am currently driving a t-bird, but I am also fully restoring an '85 cougar the same way as 5.8fastcat is, only difference is he is moving WAY faster then me.

I have been planning an Eliminator look to the restoration for a couple years now, so this would be perfect.  I will PM you with my next pay.

Reply #17
Quote from: 1WLD BRD;127814
yes, I am currently driving a t-bird, but I am also fully restoring an '85 cougar the same way as 5.8fastcat is, only difference is he is moving WAY faster then me.

I have been planning an Eliminator look to the restoration for a couple years now, so this would be perfect.  I will PM you with my next pay.

Sounds good!

Reply #18
How about an eyebrow for my t-bird windshield. With my "1BDBIRD"
on it and a couple "ford" ovals off to each side.

(oval)1BDBIRD(oval) not to tacky i hope.$$$ Or even the forum logo on one side,and oval on other. It would be like my personal nametag for my car in the forum.
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)

Reply #19
1BDBRD - I'll play around with it and send you some pics of what I come up with asap, thanks!

Reply #20
Here's a couple windshield banners for you guys to check out. I went ahead and included the T-Bird logo one 'cause I'm gettin ready to put that one on my bro's car (will post pics after completion.)  His is gonna have the actual t-bird logo cut out in vinyl, but I suppose you could also make it a banner and cut the bird logo out of that. (I think the bird looks better alone, and plus it's about
1000 times easier to apply!) I'll work on getting the sizing just right though, if anybody would want that. These are based on 6" banners, but you may want yours thinner. Custom orders are welcome, too, just look at 1BDBIRD'S!!

1BDBIRD -  Wasn't sure what font you wanted, so I just picked one that looked good/not tacky.  (Of course everyone's taste is diff., so if you have one you like, by all means let me know!) Let me know what you think.

Sam's Fox Thundercats - don't worry, I won't use your logo in products I sell without your permission!! This is just a proof.

Reply #21
I've been thinking about Thunderbird across the top in bold letters kind of like the old Nascar look.

Reply #22
Pics of min sent out. Thanks

Reply #23
here's a couple designs by request -

88turbo - this what you were thinking?? let me know

Fila - here's some different things i came up with (the stock stripes would look great, too, but I just thought I'd give you some options.)
Lemme know.

Reply #24
exactly what I was thinking,  will these be effected by the wipers as they are used?

Reply #25
they should be above the wipers, but even if they aren't it wouldn't effect 'em. but I'm a very understanding guy, so if they would, just send me back the vinyl all crinkled up, tell me why it didn't work, and I'd give you a refund. Like I said I'm just starting out, don't need any pissed customers!!

Reply #27
how's $20 sound?  You should be able to handle the installation yourself on that one, too. I would prolly recommend white. I've got a grey, too, but it looks a little darker than your paint.

Reply #28
I'm in as soon as I paint the car.

Reply #29
Yeah thats exactly what I was thinking,I'm not to good with the computer stuff. But what font is the SVO MOtorsport logo's in. I like the way they look. I'm definately interested,but not sure what color would look good. Maybe just tinted backround and silver or white letters. Shoot me a price and we'll work something out. Cool!!!!!!!!!!
1987 T-bird SportCoupe,302,5spd,8.8,3.27s,pbr brakes,spindles,2003 rear,18inch 06 gt rims!!!!:evilgrin:
2006 Gt Mustang,3v,5spd,8.8,3.55s,GT500rims.
1990 T-bird LX,3.8,aod,loaded,stock!!
1999 Trailblazer(wifes rig)