Skip to main content
Topic: Auto Meter Gauges For Sale - SOLD (Read 2738 times) previous topic - next topic

Auto Meter Gauges For Sale - SOLD

I have the following 2-5/8" Auto Meter gauges out of my T-Bird for sale:

(1) Autometer Sport Comp 3521 (silver bezel black face) 0-100 psig oil pressure gauge (electric) with sender & fittings, light bulb assembly, and installation hardware - $30
(1) Autometer Sport Comp 3532 (silver bezel black face) 60 - 240 Degree F temperature gauge (electric) with sender & fittings, light bulb assembly, and installation hardware - $30
(1) Autometer Sport Comp 3561 (silver bezel black face) 0 - 15 psig fuel pressure gauge (electric digital stepper) with sender, wiring harness, light bulb assembly, and installation hardware - $175

The first two were bought on 11/16/1993 from Summit and I still have the original receipt for them.  The third one I bought in 09/04/2012 from Chicane23.com and I have the receipt for that one also.  All three of these gauges just came out of my T-Bird and all were verified working when I started the new 351W.  I pulled them out as I need 2-1/16" gauges to put into a custom dash cluster.  The last one is pretty high dollar but it was never put into service until I fired the 351W a couple of weeks ago.  I ship USPS priority mail so Shipping will be $6 each or if you buy two or all three it will be $12 due to the size of the box needed for two or more.

Here are some pictures of what I am offering:

Temperature Gauge

Oil Pressure Gauge

Fuel Pressure Gauge

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Re: Auto Meter Gauges For Sale

Reply #1
I still have these is anyone is interested make an offer.

Re: Auto Meter Gauges For Sale

Reply #2
Buddy of mine decided to pick these up so they are no longer available.