Skip to main content
Topic: NEW center console/door lock decals available NOW! (Read 2945 times) previous topic - next topic

NEW center console/door lock decals available NOW!

Here they are, as promised! New decals to restore your center-console and door lock switches. They are available in the original black, or brushed aluminum to match the TC/Sport dash and radio surround. No wood yet, but if you want one, let me know. I can get any custom look you desire (all the cost was the original designing). They are available in 1 or 2 power seat versions and come complete with both door lock decals as well. Only $39.99 a set, shipped! Call, post, pm, e-mail, or go to: http://www.aerobirdmotorsports.com for yours!

Michael

Re: NEW center console/door lock decals available NOW!

Reply #1
Cool. Ya got 'em with no power seats?

Y'know, if you could get those printed you could probably get speedo faces printed as well. We'd all love to see 140MPH faces available now that we know how to convert a regular 85MPH speedo into a 140MPH one - the face is the biggest problem with the conversion
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #2
Yes, I can make you a "dual manual seat" set. I like the gauge idea, can you get me an original to copy?

Michael

Reply #3
All of the faces are available on coolcats:

http://www.coolcats.net/media/

Just scroll down, you'll see high-res gauge faces for just about all combinations, including white faced, 85 MPH, 140 MPH, and even the 220km/h (which would be a 140 with metric markings). If you could make these out of a material that would allow the lighting to come through, so that one could peel the stock face off and install the new one it'd be spiffy :D
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #4
what about ones for those the old style round mirror control. also what about the older style door lock buttons? That whould be nice to see.
84 Turbo coupe 2.3T Modded with 88 upper and lower intake, 88 injectors, E6 manifold, T3-4 AR.60 turbo, 31X12X3 FMIC, Homemade MBC , Greddy knock off BPV.
4 eyes see better than 2! 
Da Bird!

FreeBird

Reply #5
need some for all set of options. windows and mirrors only on my coug
"Real cars dont power the front wheels, they lift them"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
1984 Ford Thunderbird 3.8L "Drag Queen"
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #6
I'd be interested in a different guage face like this one for my t-bird.

Reply #7
The no power-seat optioned cars are so rare that I won't keep the decals "in stock" for one. However, if you want one just order it and I will make it.

Remember, I can custom-make these in any color/style, such as carbon fiber, etc. I also have a couple of clear ones for those of you who painted your console plates. Unfortunately, the 83-84's won't be getting a new decal due to the texture.

Michael

Reply #8
So 1st of all your telling me that my cars options are really rare? and second that you wont make decals for an 84 w/ only power windows and mirrors?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1984 Mercury Cougar GS 5.0:cougarsmily: BBK Equal Length Shorties, BBK O/R X-Pipe, Magnaflow Magnapacks, Mustang GT Stainless Tailpipes, 18" Magnaflow Rolled Edge Tips. Turbo Coupe Hood, Mach 1 Chin Spoiler. 17"x9" Cobra R's, Falken Ziex 255/50s, and 245/45s.
2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lone Star Edition 5.7L Hemi 400hp, lex DOD14M Magnaflow retro-fit ler kit

Reply #9
Yeah that's what he said.  You wanna fight about it?
-Jim
1987 Cougar LS 5.0

Reply #10
you know I have only seen one cougar besides my own that wasent in a junk yard with power seats.
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Reply #11
Yes, the no-power car is RARE. Yes, I'll make you a decal. No, I can't make the 83-84s because they're textured, which means I can't match a substrate to them, and even if I could, I couldn't print on it. Making those will require an entirely different process, unfortunately.

Michael

Reply #12
so whats the deal with the guage faces?  gonna make them for us?  :hick:

Reply #13
shiznit I didnt know that only having power windows and mirrors was rare. Thats some cool shiznit. I dont know if i wanna change anything on this car now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]