Skip to main content
Topic: Gas tank (Read 430 times) previous topic - next topic

Gas tank

Check out the quality of this custom GAS tank. All stainless and including the straps. Built in EFI pump and provisions for AN FITTINGS. This is a very nice piece. I normally find issues with aftermarket stuff. But this piece is beautiful. It is also designed for tubs. Fit excellent!!!

I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Gas tank

Reply #1
At least plug a line for the company.

Baffle built in? What's the capacity and use?
Quote from: jcassity
I honestly dont think you could exceed the cost of a new car buy installing new *stock* parts everywhere in your coug our tbird. Its just plain impossible. You could revamp the entire drivetrain/engine/suspenstion and still come out ahead.
Hooligans! 
1988 Crown Vic wagon. 120K California car. Wifes grocery getter. (junked)
1987 Ford Thunderbird LX. 5.0. s.o., sn-95 t-5 and an f-150 clutch. Driven daily and going strong.
1986 cougar.
lilsammywasapunkrocker@yahoo.com

Gas tank

Reply #2
Good question stacks ???? Jr ordered it for a customers car. The car is a 1967 CAMARO and i have to look at the invoice for the company. Not sure if it has baffles?? But for 1200 Bucks it has to have something i would think???
I spend money I don't have, To build  cars I don't need, To impress people I don't know

HAVE YOU DRIVEN A FORD LATELY!!

Gas tank

Reply #3
1200 for a  gas tank!? Yeah, that's a nice one, but sheesh...build your own for less, couldn't you? lol
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6