Skip to main content
Topic: COOL CATS Update (Read 6686 times) previous topic - next topic

COOL CATS Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that the all-new COOL CATS site is now launched and live. It works natively with smartphones and tablets now, and I've redone all the photos on the site as well. It was about 4 months of work that, frankly, I thought would drag on through winter but fortunately things worked out to be a lot sooner than that.

Thanks to quite a few people here, there's a lot of new and/or corrected info, a few new articles, and lots more photos than I'd ever be able to collect by myself. For that, you have my eternal thanks.

If anyone sees something that's not quite right, or has something to contribute, or I forgot to give you credit somewhere, please let me know. Thanks!

http://www.coolcats.net

COOL CATS Update

Reply #1
Excellent work ! i love it !
1985 Mercury Cougar V6
1989 F-200 V8
1996 Explorer V6
2001 F-150

COOL CATS Update

Reply #2
Wow, looks great!!  I've only browsed it quickly but can see how updated it looks and how much info it contains.  Believe it or not, I just tried to access the site about a week ago and it wasn't available.  Thought maybe it went away and I was sad.......    Now I'm much happier. :o

Thanks for all of the time and effort you put into it, you deserve many Thanks!  :bowdown:
tbirdregistry.com

COOL CATS Update

Reply #3
Looks awesome.  I'll have to spend a few nights going through each nook and cranny.  A lot of stuff on the old site that I referenced many times, especially with my current build.  The site has been super helpful ever since I found it after my dad bought my 84...15 years ago.  Glad to see it still receives much deserved love.

COOL CATS Update

Reply #4
Looks great!

Thanks for your hard work.
1986 Mercury Cougar - 2.3T/T5 swap, TC brakes and suspension and rearend, 3" exhaust, 255 lph fuel pump, Stinger BOV, Gillis MBC @ 18 psi
2003 Chevy Suburban Z71 - Daily driver
2015 Chevy Volt - Wife's daily driver

COOL CATS Update

Reply #5
Looks great!
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

COOL CATS Update

Reply #6
Very nice!  Appreciate all the  work...
Mike

COOL CATS Update

Reply #7
Nice!
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

COOL CATS Update

Reply #8
Thanks for the hard work, Eric.  I think I speak for many of us when I say that my car would never be where it is today without the coolcats website.
'88 'bird, 10.9:1 306 w/TFS top end, forged rods/pistons, T-5 swap & bunch of other stuff, 1-family owned, had it since ‘98, 5.0tbrd88 on Instagram and YouTube

COOL CATS Update

Reply #9
Great job man!  Really like the flow and look of the "new" site.

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

COOL CATS Update

Reply #11
Looks good

COOL CATS Update

Reply #12
Do you approve the submissions for the car pictures? Tried a couple times to add mine. The first I noticed I had a pic that was too big, but the second time everything appears to be good.

Just checking.

Thanks!
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

COOL CATS Update

Reply #13
Looks like butt.
It's Gumby's fault.

COOL CATS Update

Reply #14
Hi Shawn!
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!