Skip to main content
Topic: Chuck W Fox Tbird Shock Brackets - OK, OK, OK! (Read 5870 times) previous topic - next topic

Chuck W Fox Tbird Shock Brackets - OK, OK, OK!

OK, here's the deal. I've been getting a bunch of inquiries about the shock brackets, so I'm going to build a batch.

For those that don't know. Fox TBird/Cougar rear shocks are about 3" longer than those found in the 79-04 Mustangs. This wouldn't be an issue, but seeing as you can't find any quality shocks for the TBirds/Cougars, fitting those for a Mustang seems like a logical solution. While you can get them to fit if you try hard enough, the situation isn't ideal, and could have consequences, based on your driving style.

Anyway, the ones I make look like this, but are powdercoated black.

Here's the situation. I'm going to build a batch, based on demand, but I'm not going to do more than 20 sets of them. They are tedious for me to build, thus why I don't like to hassle with them.

The cost on them will be [COLOR="#0000FF"]$50/shipped[/COLOR] in the US.

Here's the rules for getting in on this. First, no money from anyone right now.

If you want in, you need to either send me an email, which is preferred, to [COLOR="#008080"]cwarren@indy.net[/COLOR] and include your real name, or a PM. If you send a PM, you MUST include your email address and your real name. I won't consider you a legitimate customer if you don't include this info. I want to know who I'm dealing with. All the full details will be needed later when it's time to finalize orders, organize payment, etc.
If you're outside the US, please let me know, and we can figure out the additional shipping costs.

I'll order the laser parts when the commitments are all in, and I will order quantities based on that. If I only get 10 commitments, I'm only ordering parts for 10 sets.

So..here we go!

Thanks!

Chuck
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #1
I have a set on the Sport. You guys need to order a set.
'88 Sport--T-5,MGW shifter,Trick Flow R intake,Ed Curtis cam,Trick Flow heads,Scorpion rockers,75mm Accufab t-body,3G,mini starter,Taurus fan,BBK long tube headers,O/R H-Pipe, Flowamaster Super 44's, deep and deeper Cobra R wheels, Mass Air and 24's,8.8 with 3.73's,140 mph speedo,Mach 1 chin spoiler,SN-95 springs,CHE control arms,aluminum drive shaft and a lot more..

Reply #2
I am...

Daniel

Reply #3
I think mine were silver? I think Chuck made to order back in that day. There nice pieces for those that may need them.
Old Grey Cat to this.88 Cat, 5.0 HO, CW mounts, mass air, CI custom cam, afr165's, Tmoss worked cobra intake, BBK shorty's,off road h pipe, magnaflow ex. T-5,spec stage 2 clutch, 8.8 373 TC trac loc, che ajustables with bullits on the rear. 11" brakes up front. +

Reply #4
Here's a "attaboy" for Chuck, I had a set, powdercoated black. Good stuff. Very good stuff.
'84 Mustang
'98 Explorer 5.0
'03 Focus, dropped a valve seat. yay. freakin' split port engines...
'06 Explorer EB 4.6

Reply #5
Thanks for doing this Chuck!  Email sent!
- Lambert

Reply #6
Email sent. Thanks chuck

Justin
41 Dodge Luxury Liner Sedan
78 F-100 2wd flareside
84Turbo Coupe
84 Thunderbird Élan
85 Thunderbird 3.8
88 Turbo Coupe
88 Mustang GT
90 Stang LX 5.0 5spd
93 F-150 4x4 ext cab
96 Mustang GT
98 Mustang GT
99 SVT Cobra
06 Fusion SEL
14 Fusion Sport

Reply #7
Email sent!

Reply #8
I have a set.  Well worth it for those interested.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #10
email sent

Reply #11
I have about 9-10 sets committed to at the moment. I'm going to keep this open until Sun evening and order laser stuff on Mon, based on the orders at that time.

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me so far.
Long live the 4-eyes!  - '83 Tbird Turbo

Reply #12
Emailed this morning I guess my inquirey about them was enough to make u wanna do them again lol

Reply #13
E-mail sent

Reply #14
Emailed, thanks Chuck.
Mike