Skip to main content
Topic: Attention '05 and newer Mustang owners... (Read 831 times) previous topic - next topic

Attention '05 and newer Mustang owners...

My Thundercat sequencer has been confirmed to work in the '05 and newer Mustangs. I know a few of you have these cars and a few have even asked about the sequencers. I always figured they'd work but didn't want to sell 'em until I verified for sure. Today I verified it by installing a kit in an '05 Mustang GT:

Installation is quite simple, and only one wire has to be run outside the car on each side. No sockets need to be replaced, you need only install a "pigtail" wire in each of the grey sockets and then move those sockets from the innermost to the outermost position. The remaining wiring is then done inside the trunk.

A kit for '05+ is $64.99. This includes two sequencers (I've changed my design, instead of one sequencer that does both sides it is now two separate sequencers, one for each side) and the two pigtails. It's actually the same kit I've always sold for 96-04 Mustangs. Shipping is free if you buy through my website. If you buy through eBay shipping is an extra $10 (you can thank eBay and their crazy fees).
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #1
Congratulations!  You just got your first purchase from an S-197 owner!!!!:D

I'll spread the word on a couple of other places I go.
-- 05 Mustang GT-Whipplecharged !!
--87 5.0 Trick Flow Heads & Intake - Custom Cam - Many other goodies...3100Lbs...Low12's!

Reply #2
Got your order Paul. Your kit will go out Monday or Tuesday.
2015 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0, 6-speed, Guard Green - too much awesome for one car

1988 5.0 Thunderbird :birdsmily: SOLD SEPT 11 2010: TC front clip/hood ♣ Body & paint completed Oct 2007 ♣ 3.55 TC rear end and front brakes ♣ TC interior ♣ CHE rear control arms (adjustable lowers) ♣ 2001 Bullitt springs ♣ Energy suspension poly busings ♣ Kenne Brown subframe connectors ♣ CWE engine mounts ♣ Thundercat sequential turn signals ♣ Explorer overhead console (temp/compass display) ♣ 2.25" off-road dual exhaust ♣ T-5 transmission swap completed Jan 2009 ♣

Reply #3
did you ever get my pm on that or was i one of many who pm'ed you

Reply #4
Nope, don't think I got a PM from you

*EDIT* Just checked, don't see one

Reply #5
With a price like that are you making any money out of the deal? I always thought they might work on the newer mustangs but at least its been done and we all know it works now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://www.cardomain.com/id/Carpimp1987
1987 T-Bird AEROBIRD-GT had many many mods but is now totaled and is the car that made me want to start customizing everything all over again.
1988 T-Bird 5.0 HO DD/Sleeper/next project car :birdsmily:
1988 Cougar XR7 5.0 HO Vortech Supercharged being bulit right now :cougarsmily:

Reply #6
I'm not making myself rich, but I'm not losing money. Barely. Stupid Canadian dollar...