Skip to main content
Topic: F/S: 85-86 Mustang GT Halo Seats - Custom Covered (Read 458 times) previous topic - next topic

F/S: 85-86 Mustang GT Halo Seats - Custom Covered

These are a pair of 85 Mustang GT seats with the Halo head rests that I am selling for $300. I had them recovered by a shop in OK several years ago. They have been in the 83 Bird and I am pulling them out selling them to go a different direction with the interior. I am keeping the manual seat tracks for whatever seats I go with. I would prefer not to ship but would consider it for another $100 as these will not be cheap to ship packaged the right way. I am only willing to ship to the lower 48 states. The pictures are of the driver seat as the passenger seat is still in the car.  The seats are in a shop in Lawton, OK right now so anyone close to there or my house in Longview, TX would be ideal.  I have them posted on two other Mustang sites but someone here may find them ideal for their project.

Darren

83 351W TKO'd T-Bird on the bottle

93 331 Mustang Coupe - 368 rwhp

Reply #1
no back seat?
John

Reply #2
The back seat stays with the car as the new seats will be covered similiar to these.  That is it is hard as hell to find a back seat with the foam in as good of shape as this one is or that is not damaged.

Darren

Reply #3
Sweet!  These are so nice I'd be tempted to change my whole interior color just so they'd work.

Reply #4
Thanks for the complement!  I am going to recover the seats I get very similiar to these as my interior is done like the seats.  Headliner, rear tray cover, rear seats, dash pad, center console lid, & door panels all carry the same materials.

Darren

Reply #5
Sold.

Darren