Skip to main content
Topic: 4 pc body kits (Read 4973 times) previous topic - next topic

4 pc body kits

Reply #30
Are there any other styles for 4 eyes or just what Kyle has?

4 pc body kits

Reply #31
Anybody know about patents on this type of thing? Like if i were to "copy" that front piece and the rear piece will Pacific(or whoever made it) be able to say it is patented?
I would be doing it "freehand" not making a mold of an existing part but i would probably style it after that kit.

4 pc body kits

Reply #32
Ive seen that widebody kit in person, and it looked AMAZING. The pictures do not do it justice.

I know for a fact that i could make that body kit look good on a bird. All it takes is a little bit of effort.
It's Gumby's fault.

4 pc body kits

Reply #33
I really like that black tbird, didn't like the white one though, and for the wide body MN12, get rid of the mirrors, and that air deflector across the bottom of the windshield and it would look killer.

4 pc body kits

Reply #34
I am still trying to contact them about the wide body kit. I did find out they have a store on Evilbay. I managed to find a phone listing for them, so sometime this week I will call them.

I agree with the mirrors and air deflector. Lose the antenna too its distracting.

4 pc body kits

Reply #35
Is this a motorsport front air dam or something else?

The Wicked bodies Kit

Reply #36
Well, I bought the wickedbodies kit for my car; however, the front air dam was busted. It will be put back in the shop in 2 weeks to be finished, and I post some picks after all is said and done.

about the last post on the air dam, It looks the same as the one on the pic on page 2 & 4.

4 pc body kits

Reply #37
88sportscoupe, I wish I had that airdam a few years ago(if it fits 87-88)
Would have saved me a lot of work, but the mould I have now produces a complete bolt-on bumpercover.
Looks nice.

4 pc body kits

Reply #38
I think it looks alright, other than the rear bumper skirt. That's bizzare and looks like it was made from bristle board.

4 pc body kits

Reply #39
Well the pic i posted is up for sale on ebay right now. I didnt want to post it at first but i dont have $200 to spare now anyway. I would have loved to get it and make a mold of it.